Welcome To aBlackWeb

U cant bring science into star wars.

Technically there is no sound in space either. So all them battles and explosions should be dead silent.

There's suspension of physics for the sake of the audience e;g sound in space, even explosions in space. That's theatrics.
Then there is complete ignorance of how things work for the sake of plots. Like dropping bombs in zero g which has a jarring effect to anyone with half a brain cell.

the bombers were dumb af. How you drop bombs with no gravity?

Magnets? Controlling them like drones?

The film has a lot of flaws but if they are firing missiles that don't fail to ignite in the vacuum of space and things explode in flames rather than implode due to decompression, I'm willing to let some shit slide since you know, it's sci fi, not sci fact.

Magnets? Controlling them like drones?

The film has a lot of flaws but if they are firing missiles that don't fail to ignite in the vacuum of space and things explode in flames rather than implode due to decompression, I'm willing to let some shit slide since you know, it's sci fi, not sci fact.

Implausible because of the scene execution.

tumblr_oz1zdc2IBI1rlheeoo1_540.gif

tumblr_oz1zdc2IBI1rlheeoo2_r1_540.gif

Think when Star Wars was originally made, it appealed to sensibilities that no longer exist in the same capacity as they once did.

The generation that grew up knowing what Star Wars was b4. Has been left behind and the main focus is on the new jacks.

I've never seen any star wars movies before this (yea yea spare me) except revenge of the sith when I was younger but idr it at all so I might as well not have seen it...I saw rogue one tho and I enjoyed it.

With that said, the movie was ok. I wanted Rey to join the dark side and take over cuz kylo ain't it. They did the Asian chicks dirty made the first one the kamikaze and the second one was wack af.

They tried too hard to make the resistance the only side to root for. I wish they fleshed out the dark side more. Finn is wack. I fuck with Rey.

If kylo would've bodied rey he would've been redeemed in my eyes. But they need to get this story and its inconsistencies under control and just stop with the bs explanations. Like rey's reason for being strong with the force. Because that wasn't the case when Vader was getting busy

I've never seen any star wars movies before this (yea yea spare me) except revenge of the sith when I was younger but idr it at all so I might as well not have seen it...I saw rogue one tho and I enjoyed it.

With that said, the movie was ok. I wanted Rey to join the dark side and take over cuz kylo ain't it. They did the Asian chicks dirty made the first one the kamikaze and the second one was wack af.

They tried too hard to make the resistance the only side to root for. I wish they fleshed out the dark side more. Finn is wack. I fuck with Rey.

Is it me or do only niggas hate Finn? Racist whites were hating when they thought he was going to be the main hero but idgaf about those cacs. I wanna know why y'all crabbin'. Yeah sure he's a comic foil sort of but at the we time he's no coward . he's good in a shoot out ,good flying and space combat, he picked up a lightsabre and took on a well trained force practiomer, and he's one of the best hero characters in battlefront. He's han solo's replacement. Why y'all acting like he's jar jar?

Is it me or do only niggas hate Finn? Racist whites were hating when they thought he was going to be the main hero but idgaf about those cacs. I wanna know why y'all crabbin'. Yeah sure he's a comic foil sort of but at the we time he's no coward . he's good in a shoot out ,good flying and space combat, he picked up a lightsabre and took on a well trained force practiomer, and he's one of the best hero characters in battlefront. He's han solo's replacement. Why y'all acting like he's jar jar?

I don't dislike him but he's dumb.

Back