Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Man fuck that !!! Who tha hell bout to pay 800 ?? That shit don’t even look better than this . I bout this ass a while ago. It’s a good fuck and feel and cleaning is a muthafucka and just awkward to clean. I paid around 250 for this and honestly it barely made a year before the pussy lips started tearing. Why spend 800 when imma go crazy and break that shit in like 6 months. YALL JUST INVEST
IN A FLESH LIGHT , it’s cheaper , easier to clean and if you want to fuck doggy just put it between 2 pillows and go at it !! Lmaooo
For dat price I’m sure she would do a meet up LMFAO

Attachments

• 6527A838-7CDD-4493-AB73-D78C7EB517A7.png
    6527A838-7CDD-4493-AB73-D78C7EB517A7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
Man fuck that !!! Who tha hell bout to pay 800 ?? That shit don’t even look better than this . I bout this ass a while ago. It’s a good fuck and feel and cleaning is a muthafucka and just awkward to clean. I paid around 250 for this and honestly it barely made a year before the pussy lips started tearing. Why spend 800 when imma go crazy and break that shit in like 6 months. YALL JUST INVEST
IN A FLESH LIGHT , it’s cheaper , easier to clean and if you want to fuck doggy just put it between 2 pillows and go at it !! Lmaooo

FACTSSSSSSSS❗❗❗

Back