Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

Dude nobody was thinking about your personal issues..ok?

going ape shit over an ether reaction

So everyone that told you you were a bitch for that misread what you wrote? Sure. That's realistic. And if you think me calling you a bitch ass nigga is going ape shit then you're sadly mistaken. I told you the 1st time dont mention or reference her and yeah you reacting to a fucked up comment about a person you know is dead qualifies.. You wanna be a hoe in reactions and I'm bringing it straight to you. You always got all the smoke and plenty words for calling people out and now you trying to play all coy and shit. Be the man you pretend to be when some real shit is at your door.

Yea. I already called them out. Not sure what the duck 🦆 that has to do with me though. But whatever bruh

I know. That wasnt a dig at you bruh. People take their fandom and tryna pile on to cancel folks too far sometimes and I thought in both situations that applied *shrugs*

So everyone that told you you were a bitch for that misread what you wrote? Sure. That's realistic. And if you think me calling you a bitch ass nigga is going ape shit then you're sadly mistaken. I told you the 1st time dont mention or reference her and yeah you reacting to a fucked up comment about a person you know is dead qualifies.. You wanna be a hoe in reactions and I'm bringing it straight to you. You always got all the smoke and plenty words for calling people out and now you trying to play all coy and shit. Be the man you pretend to be when some real shit is at your door.

He only got smoke for Democrats lol and gays.

You're having a full blown melt down that has NOTHING to do with me

If lashing out on strangers on the internet helps you cope, have at it.. peace

View attachment 568404

Same typa losers that would try to tank Trick Daddy business over a comment he made about Beyonces singing lol
Trick always comes out and says some wild shit to rile up the black community then goes back to living his life.

Trick has always had some type of gripe with Jay z I don't know what it comes from but I remember him throwing shots at .Jay z before.

I don't think this will affect his business at all he just wanted some buzz or attention.

You're having a full blown melt down that has NOTHING to do with me

If lashing out on strangers on the internet helps you cope, have at it.. peace

Like I said. If you think me telling you to stay away from or don't make any comments mentioning my mother is having a melt down then you're showing even more what type of bitch you are and what you are willing to tolerate.

My parents were married for over 30 years so that joke falls flat. And @Disanthrope you can click ether on this all you want. I already told your bitch ass last year after my mom passed away and you tried to pop slick about funeral planning for her before you bitched up and deleted the comment. Keep her name out both yall bitch ass niggas mouths
Ok my condolences for ya moms, my father died recently so I get it, but this ain't that this is about attacking black americans but not having that same energy for the colonizers that still culturally oppress your people.

Yall really gotta chill with the family disrespect and/or bringing someones family into whatever bullshit yall arguing about that day... gotdamn.. shit is fuckin uncalled for and childish as fuck. If you arguing with that person keep it about them... why bring family/loved ones into it smfh

Like I said. If you think me telling you to stay away from or don't make any comments mentioning my mother is having a melt down then you're showing even more what type of bitch you are and what you are willing to tolerate.
You're projecting your obsession with me..onto me

You're the one who thinks about me and subs me in threads that I've already posted in. I already called you out on that, so you're thinking I'm thinking about you because you're always thinking about me! Smh

For the 100th time, I was not "shading" you with that reaction. I zero problem obliterating your self loathing defeatist democrat dickeating Plantation dwelling ass outright. Who the fuck are you to be sneak dissing???? You're nothing to me. Don't flatter yourself

Back