Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's still coming brotha patience lol. I'm intrigued how they handle this in movie form.

That was actually good by the way lol
I know it was a good movie lol that’s why I’m Hoping it’s the sequel not a continuation of that bay timeline one

Did yall watch the sequel series "Beast Machines" that came out a couple years after this? I remember being so hyped to see it advertised on TV but when i gave it a watch I didnt care for it too much. I think thats mainly because I was too young to really know wtf they were talking about in Beast Wars, i just knew these robots took on the shape of Animals or Dinosaurs and were in cliques that fought eachother lol. I remember being all shocked and amazed when Dinobot changed from a Predaton to a Maximal haha.

Did yall watch the sequel series "Beast Machines" that came out a couple years after this? I remember being so hyped to see it advertised on TV but when i gave it a watch I didnt care for it too much. I think thats mainly because I was too young to really know wtf they were talking about in Beast Wars, i just knew these robots took on the shape of Animals or Dinosaurs and were in cliques that fought eachother lol. I remember being all shocked and amazed when Dinobot changed from a Predaton to a Maximal haha.
All I remember was Optimus with some psychic shit barely fighting every episode lol

Back