Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 things

1. This episode was boring as fuck

2. Female Loki is trash. She looks bad, she acts bad, and so far is just a shitty character writing wise

3. This Loki doesn't act like the same Loki we saw in the first Thor and Avengers movies. That Loki was reserved, slightly unhinged, methodical in his speech, and regal. This Loki is extremely social, goofy, a bit scatter brained, and very approachable. It's not consistent but Marvel also wants us to believe that Loki and Thor can undergo dramatic character transformations in a decade despite living for over 1000 years.

3 things

2. Female Loki is trash. She looks bad, she acts bad, and so far is just a shitty character writing wise

3. This Loki doesn't act like the same Loki we saw in the first Thor and Avengers movies. That Loki was reserved, slightly unhinged, methodical in his speech, and regal. This Loki is extremely social, goofy, a bit scatter brained, and very approachable. It's not consistent but Marvel also wants us to believe that Loki and Thor can undergo dramatic character transformations in a decade despite living for over 1000 years.
Well within the last decade they have went through a lot more than they did before.

Well within the last decade they have went through a lot more than they did before.
Maybe it's the Earth exceptionalism thing but it's hard to believe that they've been traveling to different planetd for centuries but a few visits to Earth in a decade can change them dramatically?

3 things

she's a "shitty character writing wise"..... after one episode huh?

:dfbruh:

😆

Maybe it's the Earth exceptionalism thing but it's hard to believe that they've been traveling to different planeted for centuries but a few visits to Earth in a decade can change them dramatically?
Well they are "gods" of earth and other than the 9 realms, I don't think they traveled much to other planets
And a lot of the shit that went down is because of Loki

she's a "shitty character writing wise"..... after one episode huh?

:dfbruh:

😆
A roughly 30 minute episode and all we learned about her is that she's been fucking a mailman for a few years and she always knew she was an orphan.

This ain't the Lady Loki we thought we were getting. This is a version of The Enchantress that we have to accept as a Loki variant because the show says so.

A roughly 30 minute episode and all we learned about her is that she's been fucking a mailman for a few years and she always knew she was an orphan.

This ain't the Lady Loki we thought we were getting. This is a version of The Enchantress that we have to accept as a Loki variant because the show says so.

lol fam theres still 3 episodes left... the story hasnt finished being told.

Well they are "gods" of earth and other than the 9 realms, I don't think they traveled much to other planets
And a lot of the shit that went down is because of Loki
It seems like Loki didn't start doing really fucked up shit until the first Thor movie. And since that movie he's been on this redemptive trail.

Marvel has some great anti-heros. I'd just like to be able to root for a villain that is definitively a villain whether you like them or not i.e. Thanos or Killmonger without them coming and going in 1-2 films

lol fam theres still 3 episodes left... the story hasnt finished being told.
If you read a 6 chapter book and the rest of the book is really good except the 3rd chapter that sucks, do you still get to say the 3rd chapter sucks or nah?

I really like the 1st 2 episodes and all of the characters. I just don't like Svindleshtick or whatever the female Loki's stupid name is.

Is Heimdall still alive since the TVA took Loki before Heimdall's death in IW? Would he just be able to call for him?

I don't understand how the device was broken when he was thrown off the train

I feel like she's not living up to the hype the TVA was giving her

Is Heimdall still alive since the TVA took Loki before Heimdall's death in IW? Would he just be able to call for him?

I don't understand how the device was broken when he was thrown off the train

I feel like she's not living up to the hype the TVA was giving her

I thought the same thing but I feel like they made a point to have the year 2077 on the screen when they arrived on that planet so by then Heimfall wouldve been dead and the rainbow bridge wouldve been destroyed when asgard blew up in Ragnorok

So the TVA are a buncha variants that got their memories erased/scrambled?

I wonder if Sylvie was part of the TVA before and figured out the fuckery going on and been tryna get at the Timekeepers ever since

They "reset" that splinter timeline when they grabbed Loki. That timeline no longer exists.

They "reset" that splinter timeline when they grabbed Loki. That timeline no longer exists.
I thought they just reset Loki escaping. So shouldn't everything from the previous movies still happen? So he should still be alive for now and could use the bridge to get Loki right?

I thought they just reset Loki escaping. So shouldn't everything from the previous movies still happen? So he should still be alive for now and could use the bridge to get Loki right?

they were in 2077 tho.. if dude was dead as asgard was destroyed how could they use the bridge?

they were in 2077 tho.. if dude was dead as asgard was destroyed how could they use the bridge?
Could have called Thor? It's very likely he's still alive at that time since he's like 1500years old already. Plus doesn't he basically have Odins powers now and with Stormbreaker he can use the bridge

Could have called Thor? It's very likely he's still alive at that time since he's like 1500years old already. Plus doesn't he basically have Odins powers now and with Stormbreaker he can use the bridge
That's assuming Thor is still alive. It's big gap in time from Endgame to 2077

Back