Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Thoughts On The Yacub Theory

I feel you lol and
I’ve observed these tendencies to be true in general but yea like you say of course it varies with the individual. I don’t know if with us it’s because melanin im inclined to think it have more to do with some aspects of genetic profile passed on by our ancestors regardless of skin tone, though they were melanated ppl. Thats not to say genetics DETERMINE behavior but that they can present some tendencies of behavior.
It's the melanin and probably other factors as well. Not saying folk gonna start flying and turning into superheroes because they black but there's something real to that that people try to avoid.

Are you being serious right now?

I thought this was common knowledge.

If you don't know n wanna kno.....Google it.

As ppl migrated from Africa. Due to many factors, they began to gradually change color.
Found this when I goggles it last night to see if there were any recent developments
Screenshot_20210621-180010_Samsung Internet.jpg

So Bill Nye thinks Africans migrated north and got lighter?

Out of curiosity how long would it take for dark-skinned Africans to migrate north and reproduce until they turned White with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Blonde hair a blue eyes actually ain’t that common most Europeans have dark hair and brown eyes. Probably like 10s if thousands of years

Back