Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Thoughts On The Yacub Theory

I've studied some of the NOI teachings but Yacub's Theory and Faraad Muhammad always tripped me out. I think there is some logic in Yacub's Theory but the overall story of the big head scientist grafting people and creating white people is ridiculous. And I could never understand if ALL white people were devils why would Allah come down to earth and present himself as a white man named Faraad Muhammad. Why would GOD present himself as and put on the uniform of the devil? I could never understand those two things.

The NOI was founded in 1930. The NGE was founded in 1964. The NGE gets their teachings from the NOI. The main difference is that the NOI has Restrictive Laws. In the NOI you can't drink or smoke and you have to go to the meetings. The NGE is more lax, we drink and smoke and have gatherings outdoors in parks and street corners. But their core teachings are the same.

The teachings are as follows;

Supreme Mathematics*
Supreme Alphabets*
Student Enrollment (1-10)
English Lesson C-1 (1-36)
Lost-Found Muslim Lesson #1 (1-14)
Lost Found Muslim Lesson #2 (1-40)
Actual Facts (1-13)* / (1-20)**
Solar Facts (1-9)*
Problem Book (1-34)**

*NGE teachings
**NOI teachings

Basically The NOI had lessons that their followers were supposed to memorize and recite by heart. In 1964/65 one of the ministers, Clarence 13X took the lessons out of the temple and began teaching them on the street. He drank and smoke while teaching the lessons, which is a no-no. He was murdered in 1969 and his followers continued his legacy. There is an Allah School in Mecca (Harlem) and they have parliaments every month and a Show and Prove every year on Clarence 13X's birthday, whom we call The Father.

If you work the internet you can find the lessons pretty easily.
Didn’t realize all those similarities.

I've studied some of the NOI teachings but Yacub's Theory and Faraad Muhammad always tripped me out. I think there is some logic in Yacub's Theory but the overall story of the big head scientist grafting people and creating white people is ridiculous. And I could never understand if ALL white people were devils why would Allah come down to earth and present himself as a white man named Faraad Muhammad. Why would GOD present himself as and put on the uniform of the devil? I could never understand those two things.

Yea bruh. Jus like every other religion the teachings of the NOI got mo holes than swiss cheese.

It's like going down a rabbit hole of nonsense. You cant make sense of the illogical.

Christians believe that a virgin had a baby that was equal to God, came in the form of a man, and walked on water, then he was nailed to a cross, died, and came back 3 days later.

You want to talk about ridiculous?

Yea bruh. Jus like every other religion the teachings of the NOI got mo holes than swiss cheese.

It's like going down a rabbit hole of nonsense. You cant make sense of the illogical.

What is illogical about breeding humans? If you get a dark skinned person and a person that's a little lighter, you can breed them until you have a brown baby. Then you breed more brown babies until you get a baby that's yellow, then you breed the yellow babies until you get a white baby.

@Marc123 If you don't believe the Yacub theory, how do you explain how people are different colors?

What is illogical about breeding humans? If you get a dark skinned person and a person that's a little lighter, you can breed them until you have a brown baby. Then you breed more brown babies until you get a baby that's yellow, then you breed the yellow babies until you get a white baby.

@Marc123 If you don't believe the Yacub theory, how do you explain how people are different colors?

Are you being serious right now?

I thought this was common knowledge.

If you don't know n wanna kno.....Google it.

As ppl migrated from Africa. Due to many factors, they began to gradually change color.

That’s not how dna always works. You can be dark with two light parents.

This not a literal story much of knowledge in NOI, God's and Earth's , etc. Is highly esoteric and symbolic. Y'all google Tamahu tho right quick if you want, interesting shit.

Their theory of where the white man come never intrigued me, but that they believe the black man is god, and white man is the devil, not literally, but in some spiritual sense

Bolded basically explains all religious text
I don’t see why that’s a necessary thing always though, like for example with Virgin Mary, we believe she literally is a virgin and literally bore a child because God literally said that’s what he would do and we know from his work in the past he have the power to do the impossible. There’s no need for a figurative explanation

Last edited:
Their theory of where the white man come never intrigued me, but that they believe the black man is god, and white man is the devil, not literally, but in some spiritual sense
Not no NOI dude but white people are more rooted within the material, logical, rationale, etc. While blacks moreso spiritually inclined, intuitive, emotional etc. because of concentration of melanin. Is this to say black folk can't think logically or white person can't be spiritual of course not. I'm taking about more strength and weakness and inclination, everybody's not exactly the same like we accept certain differences in gender. Everything runs in cycles on the planet and planet now heavily rooted in physical and therefore we have our current scenario if you get me lol 💯

Not no NOI dude but white people are more rooted within the material, logical, rationale, etc. While blacks moreso spiritually inclined, intuitive, emotional etc. because of concentration of melanin. Is this to say black folk can't think logically or white person can't be spiritual of course not. I'm taking about more strength and weakness and inclination, everybody's not exactly the same like we accept certain differences in gender. Everything runs in cycles on the planet and planet now heavily rooted in physical and therefore we have our current scenario if you get me lol 💯
I feel you lol and
I’ve observed these tendencies to be true in general but yea like you say of course it varies with the individual. I don’t know if with us it’s because melanin im inclined to think it have more to do with some aspects of genetic profile passed on by our ancestors regardless of skin tone, though they were melanated ppl. Thats not to say genetics DETERMINE behavior but that they can present some tendencies of behavior.

Are you being serious right now?

I thought this was common knowledge.

If you don't know n wanna kno.....Google it.

As ppl migrated from Africa. Due to many factors, they began to gradually change color.

That's nonsense. You could migrate all the way to the North Pole and you wouldn't change color. Skin color doesn't work like that. Melanin is in our DNA, it doesn't have anything to do with living in Africa nor Europe.

Back