Welcome To aBlackWeb

LaLa files to divorce Melo he got twins

straight niggas don’t say high value or peak value. Hotep on the downlow. I’m make a trendy nickname
Fool I didn't create the term but its in rotation whether you like it or not, if I used baller you'd still be triggered because ya pedo uncle played with ya booty hole and you liked it. Weirdo.

Let's be real...Melo ain't give a fucc about that marriage. Hell Lala either.

He EBRC'ing other chicks

Lala gettin her back blown by other brothas

Surprised they lasted this long

Some of yall are taking this real personal and it is weird. Yall do know lala had a career before melo right? She was on mtv. No telling how big she would have been without melo but I would have predicted she would have done good. Those eyes dont lie.
Who else you know from Mtv that blew up?

Do you bleed every month? Because that was a Moist paragraph, Melo is a peak value man who makes over six figures easy, Lala is a soon to be single mother, now we all know plenty of single mothers that look good for their age and they're getting smashed but they're not married or they haven't married better than what they divorced. If lala was smart she'd play her position as wife to a basketball star but she thinks at her age she can get better and that's not logical.

She always came across as a bird to me.

Even when she was on MTV.

Nice surgically-enhanced ass though.

She always came across as a bird to me.

Even when she was on MTV.

Nice surgically-enhanced ass though.
Bruh she is I'm not knocking the hustle she got married and had a child with a ball player all she had to do was not be a disciplinary problem and be like the woman he first met that he fell for and she failed, even Choke no Joke spoke on her thottery.

Bruh she is I'm not knocking the hustle she got married and had a child with a ball player all she had to do was no be a disciplinary problem and be like the women he first met that he fell for and she failed, even Choke no Joke spoke on her thottery.

choke no joke smh listening to old heads gossip

Thing is it seem like niggas want her to know her place or some shit. Literally happens everyday and the alimony and child support she good

Back