Welcome To aBlackWeb

young boy abused on ig live for being gay

My opinion of course but shorty ain’t gay

he just feminine

his behavior also get him attention he may be otherwise seeking

Six pages that fast?!

I didn’t even watch it because I don’t want to be triggered right now. I already know it’s terrible and whoever is treating this child like this needs prison level abuse.

As far as the lgbtq agenda vs black agenda, you can’t blame any other group’s agenda for getting in the way of the black agenda. That suggests there’s only so much headspace for agenda’s and also admitting that it’s not racism that’s holding back our agenda but those other groups.

So is it the other groups’ agenda or racism? Can’t be both.

Facts! To me it’s simple you can easily fight against homophobia and racism. It does not seem like it’s a hard task. But thing is niggas can’t say they just don’t like gays. They gotta use fake science they gotta say white people created gay society nonsense about gays lessening reproduction. All shit easily disproven by common sense.

I'll give you an example, maybe you'll get it.

Y'all know I'm part Native American because I told you. Had I never said anything about it, you wouldn't know. The average person that I meet has no idea that I'm Native, they don't know I have a tribal identity, they don't know I have a federal roll number. Looking at me some might wonder if I'm "mixed", and I used to get asked that when I was a kid and in college but not so much these days.

I only speak on it when I feel the need to, like back on the IC when a lot of b.s. about Natives was being thrown about and when I spoke on it, my credibility to speak on those things came into question.

I'm not hiding who/what I am; I simply "am". I speak on it when I feel it's necessary, but past that I don't.

I get what you're saying. What I think you may be underestimating though is just how much people use someone's sexuality to then color everything else they think about that person. Which is why when people try to go on the "why do I need to know" because people deserve to know if someone is out here spitting some view points that at best say they're "less than a man/woman" and at worst say they don't even deserve basic human decency.

You being part Native doesn't change how people view you in a negative fashion nor does it change your ability to just exist in the world. Somebody being gay may very well have that effect. So saying that gay people should just exist in a world that still has people fighting for the right to use slurs and dehumanizing language against them goes very much against the idea that they can do that because there's people actively fighting against it.

What child would seek out this type of attention?

There are kids that simply demand attention no matter what. I've seen 'em, grew up with 'em, know folks with kids like that right now. They give nary a fuck how it happens, they just want to be noticed.

When them people come and snatch him away the parents will say the system is picking on us and we're good parents SMH

I get what you're saying. What I think you may be underestimating though is just how much people use someone's sexuality to then color everything else they think about that person. Which is why when people try to go on the "why do I need to know" because people deserve to know if someone is out here spitting some view points that at best say they're "less than a man/woman" and at worst say they don't even deserve basic human decency.

You being part Native doesn't change how people view you in a negative fashion nor does it change your ability to just exist in the world. Somebody being gay may very well have that effect. So saying that gay people should just exist in a world that still has people fighting for the right to use slurs and dehumanizing language against them goes very much against the idea that they can do that because there's people actively fighting against it.

Actually, it does in the same way that being seen as just a Black man does. But the thing about it is that people see the Black first and foremost, and create their perceptions based on that. Without something to lay eyes on, or without telling you directly, a homosexual person doesn't have to go through that with regards to their sexuality. Everything is based on what a person can see or what you tell them directly or indirectly, so a Black gay male will be seen first as a Black man to a racist and the only time the homosexual aspect of him comes into play is when he makes that known either directly or indirectly. In this same way I don't get the added layer of racism for being Native or other associated stigmas and stereotypes unless I tell you that's what I am directly or indirectly.

Niggas just saying anything now. Kids just wanna be abused for clout now

If you say you never, ever knew a hardheaded "bad ass kid" you a fuckin lie unless you were the hardheaded, bad ass kid.

Them lil niggas do it all for attention.

I didn't address it in depth, or really at all, because it's irrelevant to the conversation.

hiding your sexual preference is a choice. The color of your skin is not.
Do you believe there are consequences to your sexual preference or how you want to express yourself?

Do you believe there are consequences to your sexual preference or how you want to express yourself?

Absolutely, however you 100% chose to put that out there like that.

People of color have no choice in the matter. We're born of our race and the skin tone that comes with it and that visual identifier is why we're hated.

more irrelevance

^^^ was the hardheaded ass lil nigga.

You stayed gettin a whoopin didn't you. Hot wheels track, big momma's wooden spoon, a switch, belt, extension cord, whatever, then yo lil ass was right back at it 10 minutes, some tears, and a few "I hate you's" later.

^^^ was the hardheaded ass lil nigga.

You stayed gettin a whoopin didn't you. Hot wheels track, big momma's wooden spoon, a switch, belt, extension cord, whatever, then yo lil ass was right back at it 10 minutes, some tears, and a few "I hate you's" later.

No and stop with your fantasies of me. Never seen a nigga put gay shit in his head for attention man. Maybe that’s what Detroit niggas do. Idk

When trump was in office the white lgbt got qualified immunity just like the Asians got in bidens admin, black Americans have gotten nothing and that's because we're not United in fighting white supremacists and their anti black policies.
How can we be united when we have some black folks treating LGBTQ infected parasites or non real people? Like bro imagine if another black person told you your thoughts, feelings, ideas, intentions, etc. Life is just a man made myth by white supremacists.

Y'all really be lacking empathy and be trying too hard to be "woke" with some shit y'all saying. Just say what y'all really wanna say. Y'all want any queer or trans black people y'all don't understand to kill themselves or "go away" because they make y'all uncomfortable for whatever reason. Tired of this shit man. Just because y'all don't understand something or can't relate to someone lifestyle or interest that does not make their lives meaningless or a ploy in some over the top hotep conspiracy shit. Niggas off themselves and get killed or abused everyday because most black folks are closed minded and don't understand that we are all not the same.

For any forms of unity in the black community to exist, fair representation, empathy, and knowledge needs to be the essentials to hold us together I believe. Let's stop devaluing people lives just because we don't fully understand it fam please. Tired of this shit.

Back