Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@Jang-A-Lang.com quick question…you know if that Cokaiine Staxxx chick is one and done? I can’t find anything else on her except that habib scene.
I’m really hoping that Cokaiine Staxxx chick ain’t one and done, that seems to happen a lot when women shoot with that habib fella … I remember Veronica Santos saying on Twitter that she felt violated when he touched and fingered her hole without consent. She said she found out after the fact while watching the scene because she was in doggie with her back turnt so Rome Major could show her ass to the camera. Plenty of performers responded to those tweets by basically saying “I already knew who you were talking about before even looking it up.”

*she didn’t want to say his name even though she only shot one pro scene so it was very easy to verify who she was talking about*
I don’t know anything about her. I don’t know if she has anything else. As far as the fingering thing, I don’t blame them. It always irks me when Habib puts his nasty ass fingers in a girls mouth. He got some type of fetish. For some reason, I never liked that. I know his hands nasty as fuck. I don’t blame the girls. Only the performer should interact with the female. I’m pretty sure they find him repulsive anyway. He look like a fat ass hairball.

Back