Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Fck that it would be lit if England won The Euros, bank holidays and all that... It would be so dope having such young players with proper winners mentality...

BUT with so many idiots in this country, you just know people would go out en masse, actin the fool gettin pissed up and spreading COVID...

Fck that it would be lit if England won The Euros, bank holidays and all that... It would be so dope having such young players with proper winners mentality...

BUT with so many idiots in this country, you just know people would go out en masse, actin the fool gettin pissed up and spreading COVID...
I only want England to win if they take a knee Infront of a banner that says you still supporting racism?

Reactions: GNS
I dont think France will win it tbh I know alot of people are picking them but they got a tough group, France, Portugal and Germany is savage... Saying that if they beat Germany in their first game then they would defo be in a good space...
3 teams can advance from the group stages

snoop.png

Back