Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

Is this some one sided gender war? Cuz you seem to be real cool with niggas down talking women and shit. Bitch nigga shit is your MO tho

There is a one sided gender war, but its a select group of women making the war? Let's be real, we do hear misogynistic things in raps songs, but for the most part, we don't hear a lot of black male scholars, intellectuals, or even celebrities tearing women down like that.

The whole "make a bullshit argument to explain why a particular gender is bad" is almost exclusively done by women.

There is a one sided gender war, but its a select group of women making the war? Let's be real, we do hear misogynistic things in raps songs, but for the most part, we don't hear a lot of black male scholars, intellectuals, or even celebrities tearing women down like that.

The whole "make a bullshit argument to explain why a particular gender is bad" is almost exclusively done by women.

this is utter nonsense and bullshit

so are you suggesting that sexism and misogynoir is make believe outside of music?

this is utter nonsense and bullshit

so are you suggesting that sexism and misogynoir is make believe outside of music?

No, I'm not sure how you even got that out of my post.

Sexism and misogyny are absolutely real things. What's not real is educated men or pseudo educated men constantly trying to perform intellectual gymnastics to try and tear women down.

Like there's no college in the country you can go to where there is a men's studies program espousing a bunch of different ideologies bashing women.

The people who insist on talking about misogynoir are the biggest culprits of misandrynoir.

I know this point will be avoided like the plague, but it had to be said.

so why you get offended everytime we discuss this
You should really take your time and understand mental programming.

me not wanting shit said against black involves you too. Are you not black? Are you not a man? Regardless of if it doesn’t bother you....that has no bearing on the people it programs.

we keep having this discussion because you refuse to see how media portrays black men and women and the division it’s caused and continues to cause.

bitch hoe pussy pop kill a nigga kill a nigga

throw in a nice r&b song to not look so obvious then back to bitch hoe pussy pop

how many black empowerment songs you hear on your way home from work? Promoting black live should be cool. Promoting community should be cool.

if you can’t acknowledge that....then we will never see eye to eye

You should really take your time and understand mental programming.

me not wanting shit said against black involves you too. Are you not black? Are you not a man? Regardless of if it doesn’t bother you....that has no bearing on the people it programs.

we keep having this discussion because you refuse to see how media portrays black men and women and the division it’s caused and continues to cause.

bitch hoe pussy pop kill a nigga kill a nigga

throw in a nice r&b song to not look so obvious then back to bitch hoe pussy pop

how many black empowerment songs you hear on your way home from work? Promoting black live should be cool. Promoting community should be cool.

if you can’t acknowledge that....then we will never see eye to eye

I’m down with love a community but why you can’t love the black lbgqt community the same

I’m down with love a community but why you can’t love the black lbgqt community the same
Ok. Let’s end this.

where did I say that.
show me where i said the lgbt community are not welcomed, hated and they should all be dead in the black community as a whole?

Ok. Let’s end this.

where did I say that.
show me where i said the lgbt community are not welcomed, hated and they should all be dead in the black community as a whole?

you didn’t say that explicitly but you often say distraction when I bring up their issues in our community.

70th time we’ve had this discussion

no one is spewing harm against people in our community
Stop it

just liion
There's definitely a section of twitter that intentionally slanders black men daily and they usually post in the morning until about 4pm. Im one of the more active twitter posters on this site so i can pull up some tweets if u think im lying. Pages that get verified without anyone ever hearing of them and trying to start arguments with hella retweets and likes, those are bots

There's definitely a section of twitter that intentionally slanders black men daily and they usually post in the morning until about 4pm. Im one of the more active twitter posters on this site so i can pull up some tweets if u think im lying. Pages that get verified without anyone ever hearing of them and trying to start arguments with hella retweets and likes, those are bots
Ok.....but some are following that bs, some live by it like it’s gospel. I see it with my own eyes in real time .

what Im saying is no one in this site says it. Especially not me.

Back