Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

mind you..how crazy this is..

this same woman got shot and people didn’t care cause people deemed her a hoe

she cried and said no one is protecting black women..

then months later she comes out and reenforces why nobody cared when she was victimized..

Wh…..WHAT?!!…lol

Bruh you don’t think something wrong with us when we don’t care for people?

Don’t get mad because a nigga don’t wanna mate with your Capri Sun body having ass.

Girl you a failure at all levels. Blame your parents ya duck.

sir i have the pussy and the ability to create babies. i hold the power, not the other way around. i choose not to have children until IM ready.

plenty of men have wanted to give me a child (do you see these titties? do you see these locs? did you see these full lips tuh!) but i dont want to “mate” with someone that has cold SOUP for brains such as yourself

furthermore children or no children, youre a fucking idiot and you’d think having children would make you stick your head in a book instead of running around on forums giving your best ed, edd, and eddy rendition

trust me youre the biggest and best form of birth control any woman can find

fuck off

mind you..how crazy this is..

this same woman got shot and people didn’t care cause people deemed her a hoe

she cried and said no one is protecting black women..

then months later she comes out and reenforces why nobody cared when she was victimized..

Wh…..WHAT?!!…lol
It's unfortunate.

There's the world we live in and there's the world we wish we lived in. We wish we lived in a world where we can dress like hoes and thugs but be treated like Queens and Kings. But that's the world of wishes, not reality.

No one would ever seriously say that she deserved to be shot. She absolutely did not. But to expect pity while endorsing yourself as the archetype of "I rather be ya B.I.T.C.H." is literally not realistic.

Last edited:
The heel turn on meg been hilarious. Even the women know she has a good flow but limited redundant content. I thought her and her ghost writers woulda used the Tory Lanez situation to improve her content and become a voice for domestic violence survivors. But nah it's still more sexual content while she's in a relationship, contradicting herself and giving mixed messages to the youth. If she ain't talking about something different by like November shits gonna get spooky

The heel turn on meg been hilarious. Even the women know she has a good flow but limited redundant content. I thought her and her ghost writers woulda used the Tory Lanez situation to improve her content and become a voice for domestic violence survivors. But nah it's still more sexual content while she's in a relationship, contradicting herself and giving mixed messages to the youth. If she ain't talking about something different by like November shits gonna get spooky

sex sells

It's unfortunate.

There's the world we live in and there's the world we wish we lived in. We wish we lived in a world where we can dress like hoes and thugs but treated like Queens and Kings. But that's the world of wishes, not reality.

No one would ever seriously say that she deserved to be shot. She absolutely did not. But to expect pity while endorsing yourself as the archetype of "I rather be ya B.I.T.C.H." is literally not realistic.

So when they shoot a black man for looking like a thug I expect you to say the same shit smh

sir i have the pussy and the ability to create babies. i hold the power, not the other way around. i choose not to have children until IM ready.

plenty of men have wanted to give me a child (do you see these titties? do you see these locs? did you see these full lips tuh!) but i dont want to “mate” with someone that has cold SOUP for brains such as yourself

furthermore children or no children, youre a fucking idiot and you’d think having children would make you stick your head in a book instead of running around on forums giving your best ed, ed, and eddy rendition

trust me youre the biggest and best form of birth control any woman can find

fuck off

Blah blah blah. you trash and advocating for women and young girls to embraced being a hoe/thot. Think about how stupid that shit smushed juice box body having ass.

No need to respond.

Blah blah blah. you trash and advocating for women and young girls to embraced being a hoe/thot. Think about how stupid that shit smushed juice box body having ass.

No need to respond.

lmao its always “no need to respond” after YOU quoted me

and if you think im telling young girls to reclaim hoe and thot, youre a bigger dumbass than i originally thought

scram

hoe

Peace be with Megan, she’s young and ignorant because she’s young. And jus like a lot of female rappers that went this route and got used as a commodity to lower the worth of black women in general. Years from now she’s gonna come out and blame all the men around her for decisions she went through with..lol

Back