Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats a Serious Hot Button Issue You DGAF About?

That ain't a 'hot button' issue. But yeah, I couldn't care less about that bullshit.

haha
it was earlier this year when megan “revealed” that the colonizing family she married into may be racist. most of her troubles were so first world despite me acknowledging the royals were wrong i struggled giving that much of a fuck

i probably gave 1/4

Pretty sure it's the first 2
How you don't care about black lives mattering tho?
It's not really the concept of the phrase itself as in some cases it seems like it needs to be stated. But the concept of the movement itself being a legitimate thing is a no no for me 💯

lol this thread has turned into comedy....

@Ville'sFinest in here screaming black lives dont matter.

lol lol this nigga had a cooning coming out the closet moment.

Glad ta meet ya homie. The coon section is ova there
My boy youse a dumbass. I never said black lives don't matter silly negro. I said I don't fuck with the black lives matter MOVEMENT lol if it wasnt explicitly said should of been obvious.
I think you knew that tho unless you're really that short witted wit it 🤷‍♂️💯

I don’t care about any conspiracy theory. Illuminati, Covid vaccine bullshit, schools indoctrinating kids, buck breaking, LGBTQ agenda, media brainwashing, etc.

Do I think some of it may be true? Maybe, but I still don't give a fuck about it.

Everybody who does ain’t doing shit about none of the shit they talking about anyway.

Back