Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats a Serious Hot Button Issue You DGAF About?

i honestly think Black people should concern themselves with certain issues and study more. now if hot button issues are too mentally taxing and a strain on your mental health, disengage

but the whole ā€œit doesnt affect me here and now, therefore i dont careā€ is offputting and a clear indiction you havent read up on said issue

Very true!!!

I think a lot of people donā€™t truly understand we are all connected and what we do can affect others. Even folks on the other side of the globe.

There's certain things I definitely care about more than others but what I also think needs to be said is just because you care about an issue doesn't mean you're knowledgeable and should be trying to speak in depth about it. There's a big difference

Paying college athletes. Seen too many scholarship niggas with nice ass trucks and bad bitches, they aight

Bruh. I know first hand they getting something something something Lololololol.

But hey. If they want more itā€™s all good lol

i honestly think Black people should concern themselves with certain issues and study more. now if hot button issues are too mentally taxing and a strain on your mental health, disengage

but the whole ā€œit doesnt affect me here and now, therefore i dont careā€ is offputting and a clear indiction you havent read up on said issue

Many people having a contrarian....go against the grain "defense mechanism"

Most things to do with animal rights, tbh. Hearing about this and that animal going extinct does nothing to me. 55million years? Shiit, that's a better run than we'll ever have.

Most things to do with animal rights, tbh. Hearing about this and that animal going extinct does nothing to me. 55million years? Shiit, that's a better run than we'll ever have.

Yea. Animals donā€™t move the needle at all for me. Not one bit.

Back