Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mental health check!

stupidest fuckin cycle ever lmao

for one, the shit "you're not doing right" is usually a bunch of soft shit that NO man she knows does

and two....there's something a little off with people who really think their partner should just suffer until they're in a mood

"turn ya dick off til i get ready........next week"

:word??:

That’s exactly it. Like my sexuality is great, when she’s in the mood. When she’s not in the mood “eww stop being horny”

I probably wouldn’t be horny if I got an occasional handjob or didn’t have sneak jack. Why I gotta suffer just cause she ain’t in the mood?

idk if i can even put a number on it cuz that's how bad it is...lol

one of my sons who is already going thru a lot at a young age has been in the hospital for damn near 60 days goin thru some other non related bullshit....it's been draining on me, his mother(it has severely fucked up our own relationship with each other), and his older brother.....add to that the usual pandemic pandemonium and vaxx situation....no job(yet)...out of shape, lack of sleep/trees/money....my number is on the lower end of the scale...pick one lol

any DMV members know some good mental health drs in the area i'm all ears....

one of my sons who is already going thru a lot at a young age has been in the hospital for damn near 60 days goin thru some other non related bullshit....it's been draining on me, his mother(it has severely fucked up our own relationship with each other), and his older brother.....add to that the usual pandemic pandemonium and vaxx situation....no job(yet)...out of shape, lack of sleep/trees/money....my number is on the lower end of the scale...pick one lol

Damn bro I hope your son can get better soon

I'm sorry....I pray for your Sun (son), you and your family. This is just a temporary situation...please hold on and know that everything WILL be ok.

I don't know your beliefs, but I just read Psalm 46:10 this morning...one of my favorite verses. "Be still and know".

Going through a breakup, job stressing me tf out, etc.
Sorry to hear that. Break ups always suck. Man, Try to talk it out if possible and discuss some resolution. Have to at least talk it out. If y’all not good at coming to resolutions together it might be best to let the relationship dissolve, hopefully without too much hard feelings.

I’m going through a breakup too actually

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Break ups always suck. Man, Try to talk it out if possible and discuss some resolution. Have to at least talk it out. If y’all not good at coming to resolutions together it might be best to let the relationship dissolve, hopefully without too much hard feelings.

I’m going through a breakup too actually
Yeah we talked it out fam.. It's over.. In my heart I knew it was for the best though

Going through a breakup, job stressing me tf out, etc.

Only remedy for break up is time brotha. Just gotta go thru that "detox" period. Shyt sucks. Been thru it and it hurts like a muthafucca.

I dunno what was you break up situation like, whether it was mutual, or she broke it off. But one of the things that got me thru mines, was me continually asking myself "Is she going thru this same pain as me?" Or "Is she losing sleep...appetite...mentally stressing as much as I am?" The answer was no. I also prayed to the Almighty to take away that pain and anger I had towards her. Shyt was like a dark cloud lingering over me.

No lie, shortly after I did that...it was like a massive weight got lifted off me. A couple of years later, SHE reached out to me wanting to meet up and talk. I had already moved on with my life of course. At 1st i was gonna turn down the meet up. But when SHE offered to pay for dinner at PF Changs, oh best believe I wasn't gonna turn down a free meal. Lol!

Me and ex just started talkin about how things ended. She apologized, but was surprised by reaction afterwards. I guess she was expecting me to still be angry and go on a diatribe about the break up. Nope. Told her it was all good...left it at that. The hefa actually got a lil annoyed by my response. LOL! Questioning whether or not she wasted her time meeting up. I flat out told her I did carry a LOT of anger towards her for years. Waiting for a moment like this to unleash it. But I told her I had to let it go. It wasn't serving me no purpose.

After I said all that, that's when I knew that all feelings for here was GONE. Shyt felt good like a mofo. Give it time bruh. If y'all end up mending things...cool. If not...that just makes room for your TRUE love to come into ya life.

Back