Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

debating with these niggas is pointless. These niggas call every black woman that went to college a bedwench. They take the jokes serious so they can have something to complain about. Have no accountability when it comes to being an actual protector in the black community no legacy. Just complaining about Twitter and feminism
You are lying.

just because people don’t just look at gay right as needing protection but all black rights you get mad.

You are lying.

just because people don’t just look at gay right as needing protection but all black rights you get mad.

where am I lying in this thread did you not make this thread because you took the joke serious? And you are one of them miggas who think caring about gay black people is a bad thing. My POV on that ain’t changing. I want all black people taken care of y’all want different groups to wait there turn and that’s why we don’t agree and you know this. Y’all wanna build this story that all black women are against us when you been married like 20 years. Lurk gotta whole wife at least 12 niggas up here are married but yet you complaining about what somebody said on Twitter. In reality outside of Twitter do you feel black women are the enemy? Are they being used against you in some way? Seems like you just want to attack black women bruh and that’s why this thread is trash.

The thread you coulda put this energy in was the one where the girl was comparing black men and white women. That’s what the energy could be used for. But joking about Cater 2 U takes the cake.

No one has ever said black women who go to college is a bedwench, cut the bullshit

all the women they call bedwenches went to college tho lol and active on Twitter abd don’t agree with them. Some common denominators here. And bruh you don’t care really you gonna be gone from the thread in a few posts anyway

where am I lying in this thread did you not make this thread because you took the joke serious? And you are one of them miggas who think caring about gay black people is a bad thing. My POV on that ain’t changing. I want all black people taken care of y’all want different groups to wait there turn and that’s why we don’t agree and you know this. Y’all wanna build this story that all black women are against us when you been married like 20 years. Lurk gotta whole wife at least 12 niggas up here are married but yet you complaining about what somebody said on Twitter. In reality outside of Twitter do you feel black women are the enemy? Are they being used against you in some way? Seems like you just want to attack black women bruh and that’s why this thread is trash.

The thread you coulda put this energy in was the one where the girl was comparing black men and white women. That’s what the energy could be used for. But joking about Cater 2 U takes the cake.
First off ...,
During Black Lives Matter. YOU brought up the what about ism shit. YOU separated yourself and we all said we the same.

the fact you want special rights is crazy. Because if I see a black man...he’s a black man no matter what.

when I say black men need to protect our community...YOU separate yourself again. Saying black men don’t protect the gays. Nigga, if we fighting for OUR community and need men....are gay men still not men?

so you want a special regiment?
Either you want to not be treated differently or you do. Pick a side and stick too it.

beung gay, you gonna get jokes just like me being out of shape get jokes. If no one is hurting ..what you talking about? Plus it was a thread where everyone said they wouldn’t allow a gay kid to get harmed. It you focused on the few that said different.

and miss me with the joke shit. I don’t take jokes towards black men or people lightly especially when it’s divisive because I understand weak minded people will take it somewhere else.

now you want my energy where you see it’s needed? Ain’t that a bitch.

and last....I’ll will hold down any and all black women i come across. I’m proven bruh. ..and we need more communities. Some Women need to not see men as the enemy. Don’t try to act like we women bash just to do it. You should really speak on what you know and stop making assumptions.

and what does me being married got to do with anything? So I’m not allowed to speak on problems I see? Foh bruh.

regulate ya shrooms intake

Last edited:
First off ...,
During Black Lives Matter. YOU brought up the what about ism shit. YOU separated yourself and we all said we the same.

the fact you want special rights is crazy. Because if I see a black man...he’s a black man no matter what.

when I say black men need to protect our community...YOU separate yourself again. Saying black men don’t protect the gays. Nigga, if we fighting for OUR community and need men....are gay men still not men?

Either you want to not be treated differently or you do. Pick a side and stick too it.

beung gay, you gonna get jokes just like me being out of shape get jokes. If no one is hurting ..what you talking about? Plus it was a thread where everyone said they wouldn’t allow a gay kid to get harmed. It you focused on the few that said different.

and miss me with the joke shit. I don’t take jokes towards black men or people lightly especially when it’s divisive because I understand weak minded people will take it somewhere else.

Bruh damn what don’t you get. Yes we are all black no we don’t have all the exact same experience ms which is what makes people different. Whenever I brought anything dealing with what black women and the black lbgqt community goes through you and all the niggas like you get instantly offended. I’ve said it numerous times black people cant come up until we all come up and we can’t do that when some of our strongest supporter y’all are hell bent on not listening too and then turn around and say the black man is being silenced he is being emasculated. If we are the leaders why are we getting in our feelings when people that look like us feel we can do better? You have no rebuttal for it bro. You have yet to show men how support black women and black lbgqt means you can’t support everything else black. We on the same side but you can’t simply acknowledge that these people want a voice and don’t want to be drowned out. Break down anything I said here that bad for the black community bruh. You got time go through all my points and tell me how it hurts us.

First off ...,

and last....I’ll will hold down any and all black women i come across. I’m proven bruh. ..and we need more communities. Some Women need to not see men as the enemy. Don’t try to act like we women bash just to do it. You should really speak on what you know and stop making assumptions.

and what does me being married got to do with anything? So I’m not allowed to speak on problems I see? Foh bruh.

regulate ya shrooms intake

You don’t take jokes to black people lightly unless it’s gay joke because we just gotta get those jokes? Bruh you not making sense. It’s ok to joke gay miggas not ok to joke cater 2 u lol. Gay black men are men and black trans people are black but would you protect a trans from being beat to death cuz a lot of us don’t. Bruh I’m realizing most of the time you just say shit to say shit because you ain’t got any real reason to be so disgusted.

Bruh damn what don’t you get. Yes we are all black no we don’t have all the exact same experience ms which is what makes people different. Whenever I brought anything dealing with what black women and the black lbgqt community goes through you and all the niggas like you get instantly offended. I’ve said it numerous times black people cant come up until we all come up and we can’t do that when some of our strongest supporter y’all are hell bent on not listening too and then turn around and say the black man is being silenced he is being emasculated. If we are the leaders why are we getting in our feelings when people that look like us feel we can do better? You have no rebuttal for it bro. You have yet to show men how support black women and black lbgqt means you can’t support everything else black. We on the same side but you can’t simply acknowledge that these people want a voice and don’t want to be drowned out. Break down anything I said here that bad for the black community bruh. You got time go through all my points and tell me how it hurts us.
Riiiight

so instead of us all supporting each other....which is ALWAYS my stance.
You want more support to black women and lgbtqi+. But you don’t want those certain people who are dividing shit and bringing it speaking toxic shit to not be called out.
Riiiiiiight

you should really get out more

Nigga say we gotta protect the community but don’t wanna protect all the good people in it
Imma need you to read this back to yourself and tell me this makes sense.

protect the community but not the people in it?

lmao

Riiiight

so instead of us all supporting each other....which is ALWAYS my stance.
You want more support to black women and lgbtqi+. But you don’t want those certain people who are dividing shit and bringing it speaking toxic shit to not be called out.
Riiiiiiight

you should really get out more

I just said we can all support each other tho. I just said that. Call all the toxic out but don’t get in your feelings when you get called out which is what you do. See to you you act like it’s only so much space. Why can’t black men women and lbgqt I work together? And in working together why we can’t address everything. To you it’s like let’s beat racism then worry about how we treat gay people and women later. Abs then when it’s shown that how they feel you say it’s a distraction. I’m telling you people don’t want to wait in line with oppression. How you gonna beat racism when a good amount of the community ain’t heard and you take offense to them being heard. Seems like you only for a certain type of black person bruh

Logic: "What about us?"

Emotion: "What about me?"

Logic: "I hear your point but I don't agree"

Emotion: "If you don't agree with me, you aren't listening to me"

Logic: "I feel like ABC"

Emotion: "You really feel like XYZ because I say so"

debating with these niggas is pointless. These niggas call every black woman that went to college a bedwench. They take the jokes serious so they can have something to complain about. Have no accountability when it comes to being an actual protector in the black community no legacy. Just complaining about Twitter and feminism
RYMb.gif

I’m realizing we been having this conversation for two years and you refuse to see my point bruh.
and you refuse to see mine.

Not once did anyone say women don’t have a voice. That’s crazy to even think. If the lady brings substance .....all ears regardless if I agree or not. But all that men ain’t shit, don’t need yall, I can change my own tire stuff.

that’s not cool.

Logic: "What about us?"

Emotion: "What about me?"

Logic: "I hear your point but I don't agree"

Emotion: "If you don't agree with me, you aren't listening to me"

Logic: "I feel like ABC"

Emotion: "You really feel like XYZ because I say so"

Narcissism is off the charts these days.

Back