Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I be in the Google Play store like "Buy the app? or Jailbreak the app?" 🤔
Ps63Q1.gif

My cousin been making some decent money pressure washing folks driveways back in NOLA.

I’m thinking bout getting in that business too. I’m looking ones that can do houses, roofs, etc… Might have to get a transportation vehicle if I do it like that. Might stick to simple pressure washing.

My cousin been making some decent money pressure washing folks driveways back in NOLA.

I’m thinking bout getting in that business too. I’m looking ones that can do houses, roofs, etc… Might have to get a transportation vehicle if I do it like that. Might stick to simple pressure washing.
You know how many people want to pressure wash one thing and don't wanna buy a machine to do it. I say go for it. Start small, dream big!

You know how many people want to pressure wash one thing and don't wanna buy a machine to do it. I say go for it. Start small, dream big!

I bought my lil cousin a small one with low PSI and making some decent money.

I might just do the same and start there

I’m eating cheez its and a cheez it commercial came on.

something told me not to use that app to see what celeb I looked like.

Dime bebé,

Si todavía me amas como antes
Ya nada me parece interesante
Yo sé que en el amor soy un farsante
Yo sin ti no vuelvo a enamorarme,

bebe

@DOS_patos im worried about you brother. Lately you been drilling home how much you hate your own black people and now you speaking spanish ...

Hope all is well man...
????

I hate black people?

i hate black people that hurt black people. That won’t change.
And it’s millions of black people that speak Spanish that need support.....

The song I posted speaks about love and is a very popular song by a very popular artist that’s running the game right now. No one is bigger.

But i also speak snd understand patios , french, German and Japanese.

and your next visit to theDR... got to Santo Domingo Norte and see the museum there that celebrates the African culture.I keep an apartment in villa mella to be closer to the Haitian and dark skinned population.. Also visit la Vega end of February to see our people celebrate carnival.
F you up lurk

Last edited:
????

I hate black people?

i hate black people that hurt black people. That won’t change.
And it’s millions of black people that speak Spanish that need support.....

The song I posted speaks about love and is a very popular song by a very popular artist that’s running the game right now. No one is bigger.

But i also speak snd understand patios , french, German and Japanese.

and your next visit to theDR... got to Santo Domingo Norte and see the museum there that celebrates the African culture.I keep an apartment in villa mella to be closer to the Haitian and dark skinned population.. Also visit la Vega end of February to see our people celebrate carnival.
F you up lurk

Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back