Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

never in my 2 months of trading have I seen anything like this

but in all seriousness theres always going to be many other chances to catch something before it pops off dont beat yourself up too much over one missed oppurtunity
Wouldn't hurt as much if I wasn't seeing so much red today. Any of u remember that shit that went up like 3000% in one afternoon? I think it was GLSI

never in my 2 months of trading have I seen anything like this

but in all seriousness theres always going to be many other chances to catch something before it pops off dont beat yourself up too much over one missed oppurtunity

We've all missed opportunities. Welcome to the club. Lol

Anybody know anything about options/day trading?

I haven't been playing the markets long at all, but from my observations this is where the real muhfuckin comeup is

I have limited understanding on both. I think day trading just allows you infinite trades on the same stock in any given day. I think u have to have at least $25k in your account or portfolio value to be eligible. Not sure of any other benefits.

Options trading is in my opinion more like betting. U buy contracts basically betting a stock will fall (buy a Put) or rise (buy a Call) to whatever price u choose for your contract. U also pick the date your contract expires and can execute that contract at any time u like don't have to wait til the contract expiration date.

You're right u can make real money but the higher the potential reward the higher the risk.

Yea
I have limited understanding on both. I think day trading just allows you infinite trades on the same stock in any given day. I think u have to have at least $25k in your account or portfolio value to be eligible. Not sure of any other benefits.

Options trading is in my opinion more like betting. U buy contracts basically betting a stock will fall (buy a Put) or rise (buy a Call) to whatever price u choose for your contract. U also pick the date your contract expires and can execute that contract at any time u like don't have to wait til the contract expiration date.

You're right u can make real money but the higher the potential reward the higher the risk.

Yeah you definitely on it.

You've basically done a writeup of the extent of my knowledge thus far.

I'm committed to how to read these fuckin charts and make these plays tho. There's dumb money to be made.

maxresdefault.jpg

Me trying to wake my AMC stock up.

Stop tripping and increase again smh

Nvidia (NVDA)will be doing a 4 for 1 split starting July 19th

they also acquired deep map. It’s a privately held business that specializes in creating high-definition maps to help guide autonomous cars. DeepMap will help improve the mapping and localization functions of NVIDIA DRIVE, its software-defined autonomous operations system.

it is one of the reasons the stock price has risen the last few days.

Nvidia (NVDA)will be doing a 4 for 1 split starting July 19th

they also acquired deep map. It’s a privately held business that specializes in creating high-definition maps to help guide autonomous cars. DeepMap will help improve the mapping and localization functions of NVIDIA DRIVE, its software-defined autonomous operations system.

it is one of the reasons the stock price has risen the last few days.

Interesting... I wonder if it makes more sense to cop before or after the split. What they sitting at like 700 or so right now?

Interesting... I wonder if it makes more sense to cop before or after the split. What they sitting at like 700 or so right now?

713 a share right now. I grabbed some when they were at 400

the main reason I grabbed some shares before it had risen awhile ago Is due to the company being heavily into having equipment in automated vehicles.

It depends on what people can afford in my opinion. I like the fact that my shares will quadruple with the split and then the lower price should get more people to buy which should help it rise in theory. I’ve talked about this company on here for months and they’ve been steadily innovating their technology

713 a share right now. I grabbed some when they were at 400

the main reason I grabbed some shares before it had risen awhile ago Is due to the company being heavily into having equipment in automated vehicles.

It depends on what people can afford in my opinion. I like the fact that my shares will quadruple with the split and then the lower price should get more people to buy which should help it rise in theory. I’ve talked about this company on here for months and they’ve been steadily innovating their technology

damn I remember you brought it up a time or two and I meant to cop some months ago but never got around to it smdh

Another stock I like and if you believe in the automated vehicle boom is Global X automatous and electric vehicle ETF (DRIV)

it’s an ETF that’s invested in a bunch of companies that have a vested interest in automated vehicles. It has some percentages of google, Nvidia, Ford, etc….

Back