Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

It depends who your followers are. If you're into sports and interact with a majority of your followers it's fire. As long as u avoid the cliques and group think its solid bruh lls

yeah im sure you can navigate around it

but every weird take and fake outrage story comes from twitter....them people different

Kinda, yes and no. But I just wanted both of y’all to shut the hell up but I know she wasn’t gon listen to me so I thought I should take a shot with you listening to me.

No you check her.

You get her straight if it's important to you, because she will continue to do the stupid shit. That's how I know she hasn't been around real niggas, real niggas don't have a woman talking like a man then hoping the simps take her side when a real man call her out on her stupid shit.

If you coming for her defense, then you're a simp.

No you check her.

You get her straight if it's important to you, because she will continue to do the stupid shit. That's how I know she hasn't been around real niggas, real niggas don't have a woman talking like a man then hoping the simps take her side when a real man call her out on her stupid shit.

you aint checking me nor anybody else

dick up dummy

i have real niggas around me that dont have hissy fits on the internet because a woman says something they dont like

you are a hoe ass nigga thats mad because i humbled you in several threads. youre not that bright or witty to come at me @Ale Sharpton

you need bigger boots to ride this ride baby boy

:hehe2:

youre insults are weak
retorts weak
jokes weak
comebacks ... weak

and im pretty sure youre sporting a dilpated hairline as we speak

so its evident your entire existence on and off this bitch is

35472387-8B1F-489A-ADB8-ABD85F481511.gif

WEEEEEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

foh pissy ass boy

Last edited:
No you check her.

well I see you taking what I did in another thread as an attack.

You tripping and Ima move along.

Plenty of songs geared towards loving women , catering to women, making ladies the object of desires. They are loved as much as niggas shitting in women,
But cater to your man is toxic?

you got it

lol it’s a joke man damn and there are songs today about loving women cmon man

well I see you taking what I did in another thread as an attack.

You tripping and Ima move along.

For future reference and to keep things peaceful between men, never check a man about a woman that doesn't belong to you.

You deal with that woman.

She talks down on black men, then want protection from the same black men.

Women like her need to be handle just like a man, since she has the mouth and actions of one.

I hold nothing back from these kind.

She'll be the same woman asking for protection from black men when she getting her ass kicked by one or a white man, but she posting saying nobody can check her, and she quick to talk down on black men.

Women like that need to be handle just like a man with the attitude she carries. Talk like man, and move like one, you will get dealt like a man when it comes to me

Only ones that will save her or side with her are the beta men or the aint shit women like her, who also won't be married or lonely now

i have real niggas around me that dont have hissy fits on the internet because a woman says something they dont like

youre hoe ass nigga thats mad because i humbled you in several threads. youre not that bright or witty to come at me @Ale Sharpton

you need bigger boots to ride this ride baby boy

:hehe2:

youre insults are weak
retorts weak
jokes weak
comebacks ... weak

and im pretty sure youre sporting a dilpated hairline as we speak

so its evident your entire existence on and off this bitch is

View attachment 556868

WEEEEEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

foh pissy ass boy

You don't have shit around you.

She'll be the same woman asking for protection from black men when she getting her ass kicked by one or a white man, but she posting saying nobody can check her, and she quick to talk down on black men.

Women like that need to be handle just like a man with the attitude she carries. Talk like man, and move like one, you will get dealt like a man when it comes to me

Only ones that will save her or side with her are the beta men or the aint shit women like her, who also won't be married or lonely now

i said what i said

imagine being this upset because i said niggas deserve to have hot dogs launched at their head 😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

very very very strange behavior

imagine being this upset because i said niggas deserve to have hot dogs launched at their head 😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

very very very strange behavior

Imagine trying to back-peddle and make light of the situation after 3-4 pages, after being called out on the stupid shit.

Peeling back the onion on your trash ass ways

At least I am no simp guy. You get no pussy like that guy.

She talk like a man, she get dealt like one. Don't save her.

My guy, you know how I know you angry? You quoted my first message and is wasnt even asking you. I asked race what she do. I didnt ask what you did. See following quote...

Damn. Dude is mad mad. What happened? Lol what you do race?

Calm down. Everything is gonna be alright. Ill accept your apology at anytime. This one is on the house.
127952-01_snickers-candy-bars-48-piece-box.jpg

Imagine trying to back-peddle and make light of the situation after 3-4 pages, after being called out on the stupid shit.

Peeling back the onion on your trash ass ways

nigga im not backpeddling

idgaf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 thats what you fail to realize

thats why niggas chose to call your simple ass out and not me

Last edited:
Back