Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

Chill out. You way to angry. I saw her post. You was the only one to respond to it. If it didnt apply to you, why respond? Eat a snickers.

You're the police now? You wanna post for me. I believe I can respond to whatever it is that I want to respond to.

I don't tell you what to or what not to respond too..

She put it out there and I replied to it, you didn't. That's a problem?

Don't be a simp and savior, you gets no pussy being that way

You're the police now? You wanna post for me. I believe I can respond to whatever it is that I want to respond to.

Have at it angry guy. Im in none of these females dms.

this is big incel energy

not any of our faults you cant get your dick wet

what is it ? You really turning this into an attack on us? Like don’t we joke about dumps but women can’t do the same jokes. Stop being a hypocrite man damn.
How am I a hypocrite?
People follow shit and need reasons to validate or become more against anything community building based.
Like i said...... throat love is just fine

How am I a hypocrite?
People follow shit and need reasons to validate or become more against anything community building based.
Like i said...... throat love is just fine

Slob on my knob was just fine too so was super freak. What are you even talking about man?

Slob on my knob was just fine too so was super freak. What are you even talking about man?
Plenty of songs geared towards loving women , catering to women, making ladies the object of desires. They are loved as much as niggas shitting in women,
But cater to your man is toxic?

you got it

Don’t matter. They both call each other names in numerous threads.

It does matter, you tried to police my post in the other thread when she did the same thing in the other thread.

So did the other woman poster with the dad comment, once an insult is thrown, all bets are off.

Women talking like that, lets me know that they don't have a man, a real nigga in their life. Talking like man, you will get treated like one

It does matter, you tried to police my post in the other thread when she did the same thing in the other thread.

So did the other woman poster with the dad comment, once an insult is thrown, all bets are off.

Women talking like that, lets me know that they don't have a man, a real nigga in their life. Talking like man, you will get treated like one

Kinda, yes and no. But I just wanted both of y’all to shut the hell up but I know she wasn’t gon listen to me so I thought I should take a shot with you listening to me.

Back