Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Sorry if this was already talked about in this thread but does anyone have any weed stocks? I got TLRY at 20.20 and its supposed to be increasing around 30% a year for the next 10 years
Some of the joints I have are:
  • Green Thumb Industries Inc(GTBIF)
  • Silver Spike Acquisition Corp(SSPK) - saw something about them merging with WM Holding Company which is the parent company of Weedmaps and figured i'd give it a shot
  • Canopy Growth Corp(CGC)
  • AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF(MSOS) - @Richdollaz brought this ETF to my attention back in January I think
  • Acreage Holdings Inc
I put them in the order in which my percentages are highest to lowest.

Cannabis IS the Future and will continue to do well for Years to come in the Market, just make sure you choose Companies that aren't owned by the U.$. Govt, such as Harvest or Curaleaf. Avoid them at all costs.

Sorry if this was already talked about in this thread but does anyone have any weed stocks? I got TLRY at 20.20 and its supposed to be increasing around 30% a year for the next 10 years

I got TLRY. It initially was Aphria and I bought a decent amount when it was like 7 or 8 dollars a share. I got more before the merger and I wish I would've gotten even more.

I spoke on Aphria and Tilray merger a few weeks before it did in here and why i thought Aphria would be a great stock to buy then. Those 2 companies merged makes it the largest marijuana company in Canada and Aphria already had a few international ties before the merger.

I think CLNE is about to be a great play, its around 10 right now with a potential gamma squeeze next week if it can go up to 13. Even if it doesn't Amazon is partnering up with them and end of year projections are easily 20 minimum so regardless of a squeeze or not its very likely to double its value

Kinda shocked these airline stocks haven't blasted off to the moon yet. I mean considering everything is opening back up, I was expecting a bigger surge now, than b4.

Only thing I can think of is there are alot of people with credit from all the cancelled flights/trips from last year so theyre not outright buying tickets

Kinda shocked these airline stocks haven't blasted off to the moon yet. I mean considering everything is opening back up, I was expecting a bigger surge now, than b4.

Southwest went up pretty decent from when I purchased a few shares. It's damn near what it was before the pandemic

Back