Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats a Serious Hot Button Issue You DGAF About?

Illegal immigration and border security i do not give a single fuck about.

:shrug2:

When you say you don’t care. You mean you don’t care if they being stopped from coming over or them coming over illegally?

Or both?

When you say you don’t care. You mean you don’t care if they being stopped from coming over or them coming over illegally?

Or both?
Both. I acknowledge it's important but I have no take on it at all. If they come, idc. Accepted, idc. Deported, idc. Of course I dont want anyone being treated in ways that aren't aligned with basic decency, but i don't have the bandwidth for that issue.

Interesting thread idea. I thought I'd have a long list. But as I thought about it, I couldn't come up with anything, I guess I do care about most hot mutton issues.

Except...

Pro-Vax vs Anti-Vax.

That shit is annoying. Either get it or don’t. All that other shit is doing too much

This. Get the shit or don't. If you get it, just get it and STFU about the people who don't. If you don't get it, just don't get it and STFU about the people who do.

i honestly think Black people should concern themselves with certain issues and study more. now if hot button issues are too mentally taxing and a strain on your mental health, disengage

but the whole “it doesnt affect me here and now, therefore i dont care” is offputting and a clear indiction you havent read up on said issue

i honestly think Black people should concern themselves with certain issues and study more. now if hot button issues are too mentally taxing and a strain on your mental health, disengage

but the whole “it doesnt affect me here and now, therefore i dont care” is offputting and a clear indiction you havent read up on said issue

this is closer to the reality of my indifference

I have shit that I care about and put energy into....some of that other shit would just be doing too much

its more of a personality thing than choosing not to care or ignoring

there's only so much "space"

Facts. I dont expect ppl to care about everything...it's unrealistic and muddies the issue when ppl pretend to care about shit that they don't actually care about...but it is important to recognize all these systems are interconnected and the same or very similar oppressive tactics are used around the globe.

Back