Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Lol I can’t reply to anyone or post on PC. I get the “your connection is not private” whenever I click on anything
What was the hours of maintenance last night for? Seems like it got worse
I can post on pc but having the problems that you are on the phone

What do you mean by access? Do you mean lurking? Cause he's not able to post or react to anything
Yes...lurking.

When I was a mod on another board, if a member was permabanned they could no longer access it. Not their account...nothing. The only way they could come back is if they made another account with a VPN or something....and the new account was also banned if it was found it they had been previously permanned.

they shouldnt be able to view the site, but a lot of these people use vpn's so its hard to ban their IP when they can just get another one.
I was just about to say you could use a vpn but that’s just doing too much to visit a site IMO lol

I've seen that a few of the banned posters like JohnSmithCAN and marc123 would still check the site and you could tell by hovering over their name. So it seems like they can still access it but are unable to participate on the forum.

Marc wasnt permabanned though lol. He just was made to sit in the corner.

What you mean muted? What you do to get there?
it was when niggas use to post ad links and shit. i’m not on that no more tho i’m just tryna interact with people and keep it pushing. thought it was woulda been temporary but i guess not

the bottom of the page says “you have insufficient privleges to post in here”

Back