Welcome To aBlackWeb

The New Rory & Mal Show

I really hope not......but they prolly feel they have an audience out there so who knows

looks extra corny to me cuz they both made it seem like if not the JBP......then NOTHING at all as far as podcasting goes

It used to be good and a gritty show back when Dev (former co-host) used to be on the show, and before they went to Barstool. Ever since they went to Barstool then I didn't watch anymore of it. I think @Chicity peeped the same thing from the show.
100% what you said

Wallo and Gillie don't check each other enough on when they on they silly shit. I think Dev Nasty was the perfect balance between them and brought a balanced perspective to both of they personalities

I still check it every now and again tho. They brought Thugger back so im a listen to thag today or tomorrow

It used to be good and a gritty show back when Dev (former co-host) used to be on the show, and before they went to Barstool. Ever since they went to Barstool then I didn't watch anymore of it. I think @Chicity peeped the same thing from the show.
Yea i tried with the tony the tiger nigga but i couldnt get into it.

Back