Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon formally releases 3 Navy videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena

Of course UFOs are real...it literally means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT

That doesn't mean aliens are flying it...it just means an object, that was seen flying in the sky, hasn't been identified...they don't know what it is

It could be moon/planet "debris"...could be a sattelite (maybe from another country)...could be a piece of a rocket that broke off/dislodged, etc.

Of course UFOs are real...it literally means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT

That doesn't mean aliens are flying it...it just means an object, that was seen flying in the sky, hasn't been identified...they don't know what it is

It could be moon/planet "debris"...could be a sattelite (maybe from another country)...could be a piece of a rocket that broke off/dislodged, etc.
But most times they can be identified after a period of times. And we they are not talking about debris they are suggesting aliens

But most times they can be identified after a period of times. And we they are not talking about debris they are suggesting aliens
If they fall to the ocean floor, or wherever in the ocean hasn't been/can't be observed, then they wouldn't be able to identify it

My only point is UFOs DO NOT equal aliens

Fin

“The majority of the ocean remains unexplored”

I have heard some variation of this phrase parroted over and over for my entire life. But nobody ever follows it with “why not make a plan to change that?” We definitely have the technology but doesn’t seem to be much interest.

That brings me to the fact that I keep seeing people saying they are tracking these UFOs until they vanish into the ocean. What if they been living in/under the ocean the whole time and have been strategically avoided?

Could be wrong but I think it's "easier" to get into outer space than trying to figure out how to deal with the immense amounts of pressure from diving so deep into the ocean

Could be wrong but I think it's "easier" to get into outer space than trying to figure out how to deal with the immense amounts of pressure from diving so deep into the ocean

From what I heard they can map the ocean with other methods besides actually submerging something

idk if I really believe in aliens or not but its an interesting topic and will always come up

my thing is, these ufo's are always seen just chillin in the air or passing by......wtf are they doing? why are we of enough interest to fly around all the time but never make contact with or attack? if their tech is far more advanced than anything we have, they dont need shit here....they just pull up to flex every now and then??

If they fall to the ocean floor, or wherever in the ocean hasn't been/can't be observed, then they wouldn't be able to identify it

My only point is UFOs DO NOT equal aliens

Fin
you cool and all......and i love ya gif use.

your daily inspiration is a breath of fresh air....but right now...

TalkativeConsciousBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

Just seems like the scientific community has taken a defeatist position on this in general but obviously I’m not up on the latest developments
I think it's because they don't see profit in it, or rather governments don't see any profit in it and so they don't allocate much funding to it. Let them find some kind of unobtainium down there and see how quickly things get done.

I wonder how long the delay is to remote control that spaceship from such a vast distance away
How you figure they far? It’s an example of a visual distortion that would
Mimic cloaking or light manipulation.

they may have been watching the whole time......asking why Dos so thorough and an asshole at the same damn time.

You know government collect data on sightings.

This is stuff we know is legitimately true about UFOs

A lot of conspiracies was pushed by the US government example Roswell incident was the government testing weapons for the Soviet Union and they used people's sightings to track balloons and it mislead the
Soviet Union.

A UFO fanatic in the UK went for 60 to 80 thousands files on UFO sightings provided by the UK government 90% been identified majority as Balloons, birds and the planet Venus. 10% unidentified and scientists don't believe they are alien life.

Scientists believe the closest planet that could have aliens is 4 light years away

“The majority of the ocean remains unexplored”

I have heard some variation of this phrase parroted over and over for my entire life. But nobody ever follows it with “why not make a plan to change that?” We definitely have the technology but doesn’t seem to be much interest.

That brings me to the fact that I keep seeing people saying they are tracking these UFOs until they vanish into the ocean. What if they been living in/under the ocean the whole time and have been strategically avoided?
The record was recently broken for going the deepest in the ocean a couple years ago

If we are talking alien life we are assuming they have the technology to travel light years. They have traveled all that way and hide??? Also there the thing of surviving in our climate atmosphere.

Back