Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like the old fist set will be used tonight. I prefer that over the ovaltron set

I read a few days ago that they got rid of the fist whenever they went HD i guess cause it didnt look right

I would rather them not even use it if its gonna look shitty i saw pics of it backstage and it looks raggedy af too

almost like a painted piece of styrofoam or some shit

they could always find a way to redo it im sure

I read a few days ago that they got rid of the fist whenever they went HD i guess cause it didnt look right

I would rather them not even use it if its gonna look shitty i saw pics of it backstage and it looks raggedy af too

almost like a painted piece of styrofoam or some shit

they could always find a way to redo it im sure
Wouldnt be surprised if they made a digital one like they use for entrances

Been there done that, he's more ready than Big E

im sorry but Cesaro boring as hell bruh... he's a great wrestler but outside of that its hard to care about him.

I do wanna see him and Reigns feud just so he can get a actual shot but he don't need no world title run.. there's nothing wrong with him holding down the mid card

Boring ass Drew McIntyre been main event for over a year, if he can do it so can Cesaro
Biggest facts said here today. If Drew can have a decent run, scratch that if Jinder can have a decent run then should easily be able to get a serious one. Even his match with Rollins at Mania felt big without the story.

Tho I love Green Day I really hated when they used Do You Know Your Enemy, felt like a preteen show was about to pop off.

Another reason I want Triple H to take over the company i know he would bring back some classic rock shit like Metallica for promos and intros rather then generic stuff they tend to only use these days.

Back