Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Can't stand Umar. You hate Kevin Samuels, but support this guy? He cons black people out of money by using their love of their own people against them.

If he had a legitimate problem with what KS was doing why'd he not speak on it until AFTER KS brought up him conning people with that school?

waiting on that picture....

What makes Kevin so polarizing is that he says very truthful shit but because of who he is talking to, he's the bad guy.

When he was taking it up with men he was just telling men the truth. Very generic truth.

With women, because people don't really chastise women to the degree that they could? It comes off as women's hatred. On top of the fact that he liie to invest firmly into trying to be funny.

What makes Kevin so polarizing is that he says very truthful shit but because of who he is talking to, he's the bad guy.

When he was taking it up with men he was just telling men the truth. Very generic truth.

With women, because people don't really chastise women to the degree that they could? It comes off as women's hatred. On top of the fact that he liie to invest firmly into trying to be funny.

Smh

Can't stand Umar. You hate Kevin Samuels, but support this guy? He cons black people out of money by using their love of their own people against them.

If he had a legitimate problem with what KS was doing why'd he not speak on it until AFTER KS brought up him conning people with that school?

I don’t understand these folks bruh.

Dr. Umar have a brilliant idea with the school but spreads his focus to places it don’t need to be.

If you want something done you put your focus 100% into it. If he did that the school would be done.

Adults is pissing me more and more lately with shit like this.

What’s the point for asking for folks pics?

Are y’all bout to do what Samuels doing and judge folks based on looks?

Out of those 800k subs, how many are there for just watching people get trashed? How many are there for actual advise? How many are actual women? How many are black women? How many are dudes? How many are kids/teens? How many of these females are in your state? How many come from different countries? How many are real accounts? If yall got the stats, I would love to see them.

Otherwise, like I said already. Small minority. Go outside in the real world. I implore some of yall. Social media is not real.

You don't watch his show nor know anything about the platform

Back