Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Also, you titled this thread about him being gay, and posted pictures that you think he looks gay in in the OP. You care that he's gay because you don't agree with his message, and feel being gay would take away from his credibility. I don't think you dislike him for being gay, but you care if he's gay.

And you never answered earlier. Around how old are you, are you married, and do you want to get married?

I'm 33 and married, to not ask you tell anything about yourself that I wouldn't tell about me.

him being gay doesnt lessen the harm hes doing (nothing he says or does is credible) im just saying some gay men internalize misogyony, the same as heterosexuals

im certain KS was excluded from hyper masculine spaces and im sure he was ridiculed a lot in his formative years

3 failed marriages and several poor attempts at becoming a “social influencer”
he found an easy and lucrative target for a leg up BLACK WOMEN

him being gay doesnt lessen the harm hes doing (nothing he says or does is credible) im just saying some gay men internalize misogyony, the same as heterosexuals

im certain KS was excluded from hyper masculine cishetero spaces and im sure he was ridiculed a lot in his formative years

3 failed marriages and several poor attempts at becoming a “social influencer”
he found an easy and lucrative target for a leg up BLACK WOMEN

How is nothing he says credible though? He's a man, speaking on the views of (most) men, and getting agreement from a majority of men. He's not presenting himself as a licensed/certified anything.

what i want in this life has 0 to do with the topic at hand

It does though. His platform is largely telling women what men want in a wife, and how they match up to the qualities the men they want are looking for. He's a man, and he's been married 2-3 times. So it's fair to say he's knowledgeable on the subject of what men look for in a wife.

NOOO DISRESPECT. But if you're at least a certain age, a woman, and you've never been married...how are you a credible source to say he's wrong? But I don't know your age or marital status...so I asked.

I could have swore he was going in on black men and men in general first.

i could have swore he calls out men too.

i could have swore that he gives tips on colognes and shoes and shit.

but for some reason ......ehhhh

it don’t even matter.

some people like staying angry at something.

How is nothing he says credible though? He's a man, speaking on the views of (most) men, and getting agreement from a majority of men. He's not presenting himself as a licensed/certified anything.

It does though. His platform is largely telling women what men want in a wife, and how they match up to the qualities the men they want are looking for. He's a man, and he's been married 2-3 times. So it's fair to say he's knowledgeable on the subject of what men look for in a wife.

NOOO DISRESPECT. But if you're at least a certain age, a woman, and you've never been married...how are you a credible source to say he's wrong? But I don't know your age or marital status...so I asked.

I dont view marriage the same as everyone else. I dont view it as an accomplishment or a badge of honor. so again, my personal life has 0 to do with the topic at hand and you cant use this clowns talking points to “get at me” the way he does at other women in his youtube videos

i dont wish to be married. im happy with my current partner and he speaks of marriage often but its not on my “to do” list

i also wouldnt call someone who has consistently failed at marriage “credible” or “insightful” so theres that too

it don’t even matter.

heres a tip: wipe front to back dirtbag

How is nothing he says credible though? He's a man, speaking on the views of (most) men

nah. this isnt the views of “most men” he speaks to a certain demographic of men that have been played all their lives and saved in womens phones as “Chime card” or “bank of america”

these men deep down hate women, you included, so their dicks get hard watching a man tear down women for cheap jeers and cheers

yall insist on framing this basic brand of “relationship counseling” as productive but its plain ol misogyny

and nobody, male or female, deserves to be put down voluntary or involuntary

im just happy the men i buss it up with laugh at ppl like KS or derrick jaxn

niggas too busy living life and growing their relationship to be running to youtube salivating at the latest Kevin samuels drop

heres an excerpt from a medium article my friend is writing and its pretty spot on

“the revolutionary Frantz Fanon writes about something he calls the zone of nonbeing. this zone is a medium for Black people transcending the ontological (being) dilemma that anti-Blackness traps us in. see anti-Blackness as a framework overdetermines Blacks, offering them no avenues for growth or specificity, limiting them to whatever definition that a white supremacist world designates for them. as Black ppl attempt to transcend these limitations, they must entrench themselves into a zone of nonbeing, of emptiness, a blank slate to rewrite one’s self-consciousness by disregarding those white supremacist definitions, connecting with a past that was once obscured, and using this understanding not to return to the past self, which is lost, but to forge a new self, a new consciousness when one comes out (if they come out) of the zone. Black people’s infatuation with umar or kevin samuels or tariq nasheed, to me, is due to their time in the zone of nonbeing. theres an attempt to connect with something that’s more reflective of our true self-consciousness and identity, but this is not quite it. theres still more conscious work that needs to be done to remove the mythology of both the anti-Black white supremacist world and lionized pre-colonial Africa world in order to find our true selves and come out of the zone. its a necessary pit stop but it’s not the destination. keep moving”

Last edited:

it don’t even matter.

You watched him before?

I dont view marriage the same as everyone else. I dont view it as an accomplishment or a badge of honor. so again, my personal life has 0 to do with the topic at hand and you cant use this clowns talking points to “get at me” the way he does at other women in his youtube videos

i dont wish to be married. im happy with my current partner and he speaks of marriage often but its not on my “to do” list

i also wouldnt call someone who has consistently failed at marriage “credible” or “insightful” so theres that too

I didn't bring up his talking points. I didn't ask you your height, weight, dress size, if you have kids, etc.

I'm glad you're happy in your relationship, and hope it continues to go well. But that's a long way of saying I have a boyfriend. And I don't know how old he is, but once you're over out of your like early 20's talking about marriage doesn't mean much. He's either proposed or he hasn't. A lot of men talk about marrying a woman they never marry, or even propose and stall in the fiance stage. That's not to downplay your relationship at all, but it's not at the stage we're talking about.

nah. this isnt the views of “most men” he speaks to a certain demographic of men that have been played all their lives and saved in womens phones as “Chime card” or “bank of america”

these men deep down hate women, you included, so their dicks get hard watching a man tear down women for cheap jeers and cheers

yall insist on framing this basic brand of “relationship counseling” as productive but its plain ol misogyny

and nobody, male or female, deserves to be put down voluntary or involuntary

im just happy the men i buss it up with laugh at ppl like KS or derrick jaxn

niggas too busy living life and growing their relationship to be running to youtube salivating at the latest Kevin samuels drop

The vanity here is crazy to me. You're not a man, you don't talk to more men than other men do, you don't have as many "speak freely" conversations with men as men do. You don't know men like men know men. Can a white woman ever read enough, and talk to enough black people, to know more about how it feels being black than you do? Can a man read enough or talk to enough women to know more about the feelings of woman than you do?

Then what makes you think you know more about the thoughts of a man than men do? How are you credible?

It's not a hatred for women. When he's talkin shit to men, I click those videos just as fast, laugh just as hard, and send them to just as many people to watch.

You're doing to me (and the men that agree with what he's saying) what you're doing to Kevin Samuels. You're trying to make up something to try to discredit our opinions. Kevin Samuels doesn't know... he's gay. We don't know...we're hurt from being played all our lives. You don't know us, or people like us, from what you've said (the dudes you chop it up with don't watch him you said). So again... what makes you credible?

Back