Welcome To aBlackWeb

Principal Paddles 6YO In Front Of Mother

oh i know plenty of them i was speaking for me

but yeah just smacking them around all the time with no lesson or guidance doesnt do shit

beating them for the wrong thing but not showing them the right thing is pointless as well

That’s abuse

Oh so whoopings magically stopped in the 80s and it's been all downhill ever since? Niggas wasn't running around selling dope, killing folks and being foul before then because yall was getting whoopings at home huh?

Actually, the late 80's IS when they started pushing that narrative. By 1991 they were in schools telling kids that if their parents whooped them that they could call the cops on them.

I don't think spanking is optimal punishment for children especially past a certain age. That said some of those studies are flawed. I've read a couple and they didn't really seem to draw a distinction between spanking and abuse. They tend to treat all physical punishment as if it's the same when we know it's not.

Old school shit, get whooped at school then after the phone call, get Beat at home! You get the message. Nobody's gonna let you get a slap on the wrists, moral of the times was dont get caught! Stay loyal, shut the f up!

And I think people get spare the rod spoile the child completely wrong. That shit does not mean beat your kid with a rod. The rod was used to guide sheep in the proper direction don’t think a shepherd would beat his sheep

But it ain't harmful. Kids all over the world grow up gettin an ass whoopin and come out well adjusted. We have a planet of billions of people that got their asses whooped but only the handful that live here in this country are somehow too fragile for it?

Nah.

We have billions of people that live in poverty too I mean but that’s cool

Bruh, the fuckups we have right now are evidence that not spanking your child breeds entitled assholes that can't function when life throws them a curve ball. These are the niggas shooting up schools, killing folks 'cause they can't get laid, and alladat malarkey.

Put simple: My generation didn't have these problems. We got our asses whooped, taught a lesson, learned, and grew. Y'all new niggas that didn't have that discipline are the ones out here acting crazy.

Nigga please it plenty of black men in prison who parent whooped they ass and niggas still in prison. Like we literally been getting our asses beat and that does not stop prison or murder

Back