Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

its weird when yall call “militant” Black people white in an effort to undermine their ideas and opinions

especially coming from the colonized mind Krew

its weird when yall call “militant” Black people white in an effort to undermine their ideas and opinions

especially coming from the colonized mind Krew
I was just trolling in response to the race takes he was doing and admit it. I don’t think anyone else has done that.

On the flip side, y’all really be calling mixed folks white to undermine their ideas and opinions.

And call “full” black people coons for the same reason.

And call “straight” men gay to undermine their ideas and opinions, i.e. the Kevin Samuels thread.

Not looking to argue though, you have your opinions and I have mine. Just thought this was a bit hypocritical.

I was just trolling in response to the race takes he was doing and admit it. I don’t think anyone else has done that.

On the flip side, y’all really be calling mixed folks white to undermine their ideas and opinions.

And call “full” black people coons for the same reason.

And call “straight” men gay to undermine their ideas and opinions, i.e. the Kevin Samuels thread.

Not looking to argue though, you have your opinions and I have mine. Just thought this was a bit hypocritical.

youre white side shines thru more than you think

you cling to Blackness when convenient

Boo-hoo, nigga.

I kiss my wife on the forehead every morning when I leave too.

The only difference between he and I is he actually has a weapon to help him get back home should the shit get thick.

You that paranoid? Fuckin QUIT.

Teach. Make a REAL difference.

There's a shortage of teachers in the country - especially black male teachers.

Help us out and stop this pity party. OR start giving up some of these fuckin pigs causing this chaos and making ALL y'all look like soulless killers hiding behind badges.

Boo-hoo, nigga.

I kiss my wife on the forehead every morning when I leave too.

The only difference between he and I is he actually has a weapon to help him get back home should the shit get thick.

You that paranoid? Fuckin QUIT.

Teach. Make a REAL difference.

There's a shortage of teachers in the country - especially black male teachers.

Help us out and stop this pity party. OR start giving up some of these fuckin pigs causing this chaos and making ALL y'all look like soulless killers hiding behind badges.

Rev. Mister B outchea PREACHIN DA GOSPEL! AMEN REVEREND! AMEN!

Back