Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

And like I’ve seen in other states, make sure there are protections in place to make sure enough of the new legal businesses get in the hands of black people, the most targeted people when it came to simple weed charges.

bruh it ticks alot of the fuckin boxes for a win for everyone. Generates tax money, creates new businesses and jobs, touches on criminal justice reform, there'd likely be a reduction of drug related violence and would likely expand their voter base cuz they actually got the shit done.

Fuckin maddening that it seems like they arent even pushing for this at the moment. Such an easy win

bruh it ticks alot of the fuckin boxes for a win for everyone. Generates tax money, creates new businesses and jobs, touches on criminal justice reform, there'd likely be a reduction of drug related violence and would likely expand their voter base cuz they actually got the shit done.

Fuckin maddening that it seems like they arent even pushing for this at the moment. Such an easy win
Exactly. I’ve always been a legalization advocate. There’s also other intangibles too.

Probably have fewer alcohol related incidents cause I know a lot of people that would much rather smoke than drink, myself included. And weed is 100% safer than cigarettes.

It really is a no brainer. Does anybody even know why either side wouldn’t legalize it federally? I’ve not seen a reason given.

Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

Breh ur always going on like u know my life story based on a brief paragraph. Chill.

What can I say, i know your ilk 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ur pretty skilled at the whole trolling, spin doctoring and misrepresenting thing, I'll give u that. Life's much too complex and nuanced to take small tidbits of info and run with it. But fuck sense and logic, this is the anonymous web afterall. haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll.

Bakari Sellers, a civil rights attorney and mutual friend of the couple, said Sanders was "stung" after Biden ultimately chose former Obama communications director Jen Psaki for the press secretary job.

Sanders worked for the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in 2016 before becoming an adviser on President Biden's 2020 presidential campaign.

Townsend echoed Sellers's sentiment, telling the Post, "She was definitely hopeful that she would have that opportunity.”

Sellers said Sanders “spent a lot of capital” as senior adviser to Biden’s 2020 campaign, frequently being asked to defend the candidate when the campaign “had a problem with the Black community.”

Notably, Sanders defended Biden after he told radio host Charlamagne tha God that "if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

The remark was widely criticized. Nevertheless, Sanders took to Twitter to defend her candidate.

“These moments were not few and far between,” Sellers told the Post. “They would send Symone out to take those bullets. ... And then to be passed over, that hurt."

Back