Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN-OFF: “Un-Sexy” People U Find Sexy

I’m hesitant to call a black woman “unsexy”
Wouldn't non-Black women be the main ones dropped if you don't find non-Black women traditionally attractive?

The real fuckery would be a thread of nothing Black men talking about "unattractive" Black women they would wanna be with.

giphy.gif

Fam, cut it out.; y’all know what I mean.

Ilhan Omar is fine as hell to me.

She just doesn’t come off as the type who would be traditionally considered“sexy”.

Most people look at her and see a traditional Muslim girl who stays covered up and doesn’t wear makeup.

That’s not “sexy” to most.

That’s what I mean.

This ain’t about calling black women unattractive.

On a side note, you know DAMN well y’all seen some ugly sisters before.

I think this thread was made with her in mind. Uber slut would fuck doggystyle only

Old girl from how I met your mother and played the weird nerd girl in the American Pie movies. She doesn’t come off traditionally sexy because she always playing the goofy character but she bad af to me

View attachment 523565

Cant agree to this one
she was sexy in american pie and grew into her shit
she just a goofball sexy

Rachael Nichols
I was going to say the same thing...I just want to hit just once

I think this thread was made with her in mind. Uber slut would fuck doggystyle only

Yeah Sara Jay is ugly af bruh. But also has sex appeal when she's not looking into the camera.

Once I was reading youtube comments on a Shabba Ranks/Maxi Priest video and all the women were talking about how ugly-but-sexy Shabba is.

I didn't quite understand it at the time, but in hindsight I guess this is like that.

Back