Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Ay, @Race Jones , did I destroy him this time?! I mean, that Daunte Wright thing hit didn’t it?

I mean, he considered Daunte a black man and he’s mixed. Even started a thread about his killing. So are mixed people not considered black or are they? I mean, I’m even darker than Daunte. If we’re not, why did y’all care so much about Daunte?

Or do y’all call out mixed folks on this board as white because you have nothing else to rebut with when logic fails you?

View attachment 522695

I'm proud of who I am, black and white, and I certainly identify with my black side most, but don't think for a minute I'm not also looked at as black when I'm in this world.

So y'all need to stop this mixed hate y'all spew on here.

And with that, I'm out.
Mixed ppl should talk half as much as they listen

You're waaaaay too opinionated yet naive af about white supremacy, like most biracials

When full black people are resisting white supremacy your condescending criticism and straight up insults are out of pocket, knowing your background

Leave Daute out of this

Silly argument IMO but maybe yall should make a separate thread to debate about that specifically.

lol @ "full black people" tho

Mixed ppl should talk half as much as they listen

You're waaaaay too opinionated yet naive af about white supremacy, like most biracials

When full black people are resisting white supremacy your condescending criticism and straight up insults are out of pocket, knowing your background

Leave Daute out of this
Nah nigga, you not getting off that easy. There's been plenty of "full" black people on here that disagree with you too, but y'all choose to call me mulatto, white boy, etc. as an insult. Matter of fact, it's only about 4-5 of y'all on this whole message board that agree with your extremist views.

And I know you don't want to count up insults. I don't really give a fuck about insults though cause what I look like caring about what an imbecile on a message board thinks about me.

Bottom line, if mixed people are just white people to y'all, keep that same energy for Daunte or just shut the fuck up about it all together.

Silly argument IMO but maybe yall should make a separate thread to debate about that specifically.

Nah, I only had a few minutes at a time to get this shit off. I'm done now. About to spend time with my "full" black wife and 1/4 white kids.

You're playing dumb like you didn't read he said he was raised with only his mom til 10

TEN

By his own words he hasn't lived a full black experience

Nah nigga, you not getting off that easy. There's been plenty of "full" black people on here that disagree with you too, but y'all choose to call me mulatto, white boy, etc. as an insult. Matter of fact, it's only about 4-5 of y'all on this whole message board that agree with your extremist views.

And I know you don't want to count up insults. I don't really give a fuck about insults though cause what I look like caring about what an imbecile on a message board thinks about me.

Bottom line, if mixed people are just white people to y'all, keep that same energy for Daunte or just shut the fuck up about it all together.
I only talk crazy to you cause you talk crazy to me 1st

ChicagoFigure is white. He's respectful. Allbuildingsmatter is mixed I believe. He's respectful

YOU are disrespectful af in your defense of the white establishment in America and that's why i drag you, as they say.

You're playing dumb like you didn't read he said he was raised with only his mom til 10

TEN

By his own words he hasn't lived a full black experience

Black folks aint a monolith...

You calling him mulatto and all this other shit is corny as fuck imo and yall been at it for a while now.

That's why I suggested maybe making a thread to talk about if your perceived blackness weighs more than someone elses..which you seem to think it does. Do it or dont *shrugs*

Black folks aint a monolith...

You calling him mulatto and all this other shit is corny as fuck imo and yall been at it for a while now.

That's why I suggested maybe making a thread to talk about if your perceived blackness weighs more than someone elses..which you seem to think it does. Do it or dont *shrugs*
Nah i don't need to make a thread cuz I'm not confused at my age

And the fucked part about this is, at the end of TheNightKing is fighting this battle against me on behalf of the democrats. His blind caping for the status quo started of this embarrassment

He like sooooo many of yall are very loyal and beholden to those particular white people out of Tradition

Everything we said about the dems before the election has come true yet nightking and most of yall are still riding with them.. fo life

And the fucked part about this is, at the end of TheNightKing is fighting this battle against me on behalf of the democrats. His blind caping for the status quo started of this embarrassment

He like sooooo many of yall are very loyal and beholden to those particular white people out of Tradition

Everything we said about the dems before the election has come true yet nightking and most of yall are still riding with them.. fo life
This shit didn't even start from no Democrat shit. You got all in your feels and went off on the race shit and now that people rightfully calling you out on it you trying to backpedal and deflect, per usual.

Maybe you've learned your lesson now and you'll cut that shit out. That's really the only reason I've entertained this for this long. All the white boy and mulatto and half breed shit you and @Race Jones be on is stupid.

Last edited:
This shit didn't even start from no Democrat shit. You got all in your feels and went off on the race shit and now that people rightfully calling you out on it you trying to backpedal and deflect, per usual.

Maybe you've learned your lesson now and you'll cut that shit out. That's really the only reason I've entertained this for this long. All the white boy and mulatto and half breed shit you and @Race Jones be on is stupid.
Nigga this started because righteous black ppl are fed up with politicians and you less than righteous black people are still extremely loyal to them and take the attacks on....the white politicians personally

Yalls obedience to the democratic party is the entire issue here

oh shut up with all the tough talk. this is yet another instance of you getting demolished

You do know we can scroll back? He was shitting on DL you rolled up and told him he was white.. then came back and called him a whiteboy. Everything you saying about him is what you did first. Before he called you anything you was already saying he was white..

Funny you would do this in thread designed to shit on democrats. Democrat derail conversations too, then play the race/victim card..no wonder you spent so much time defending them :pause:
I guess you missed the part where I said this started in another thread.

I said, in another thread, not even directed at him:

These people can’t see past their bias. They love the echo chamber because it makes them feel smart when everybody they know in real life don’t pay them any attention.

He proceeded to respond to that with:
Imagine a half cac opinion mattering

It's always you safe ass go along to get along ABW niggas circle jerking, starting with the half whiteboy who thinks "blm should talk to biden". Clown

You're a culturally clueless mulatto fuckboy whos daddy wasn't man enough for a sister

That’s when I decided to troll him by calling him a white boy. It’s all in the Chauvin thread.

I wish you would be more informed before speaking. I said this exact same thing just on the last page of this thread.

I guess you missed the part where I said this started in another thread.

I said, in another thread, not even directed at him:

He proceeded to respond to that with:

That’s when I decided to troll him by calling him a white boy. It’s all in the Chauvin thread.

I wish you would be more informed before speaking. I said this exact same thing just on the last page of this thread.
The root of these issues is your Teflon cape for the democratic party.

You weren't being noble. You thought you were tho

The root of these issues is your Teflon cape for the democratic party.

You weren't being noble. You thought you were tho
My job is done here. Now that your boy has reprimanded you for the race insults against mixed folks I won’t be expecting those from you any more.

I don’t really give a fuck about your opinions otherwise. I don’t respect the opinions of imbeciles or their asinine insults.

My job is done here. Now that your boy has reprimanded you for the race insults against mixed folks I won’t be expecting those from you any more.

I don’t really give a fuck about your opinions otherwise. I don’t respect the opinions of imbeciles or their asinine insults.
AP_16217779077958.jpg

Not really a lie cuz I dont believe Biden ever promised it but boy are they fuckin silly not to de-schedule weed and legalize it federally.
Most of the country wants it on both sides of the aisle... and when the republicans start bitching and moaning about where money is going to come from for all the shit he's tryna do... outside of taxing the rich... the taxes on marijuana can bring in so much money.

How this shit is not a priority is beyond me... and i'm not talking about decriminalizing... they need to legalize the shit already... along with releasing non-violent drug offenders. Simple shit

Not really a lie cuz I dont believe Biden ever promised it but boy are they fuckin silly not to de-schedule weed and legalize it federally.
Most of the country wants it on both sides of the aisle... and when the republicans start bitching and moaning about where money is going to come from for all the shit he's tryna do... outside of taxing the rich... the taxes on marijuana can bring in so much money.

How this shit is not a priority is beyond me... and i'm not talking about decriminalizing... they need to legalize the shit already... along with releasing non-violent drug offenders. Simple shit
And like I’ve seen in other states, make sure there are protections in place to make sure enough of the new legal businesses get in the hands of black people, the most targeted people when it came to simple weed charges.

Back