Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN-OFF: “Un-Sexy” People U Find Sexy

aside from how they look, i find most women in power "sexy" in a way....high positions in companies, politics, media, law, etc

im weird....titles, badges, suits, bags, entitlement, attitude, etc......i be wantin to fuck em real good right on top of their diploma

full

i be boppin on cars and shit too....idk why but if they're in sumn foreign and got on big ass shades i wanna ride lol

Ot6t.gif

Yoooouuuuu are not aloooooone....
I find her sexy as hell, but she would NEVER be considered a sex symbol by the masses.

She goes outta her way to NOT be sexy; stays covered up from head to toe....

She won’t even wear short sleeves.... And yet, she’s still finer than a lotta these celebs who be doin’ way too much to try to be sexy.

In my opinion.

1619829750060.jpeg 1619829774545.jpeg

Last edited:
aside from how they look, i find most women in power "sexy" in a way....high positions in companies, politics, media, law, etc

im weird....titles, badges, suits, bags, entitlement, attitude, etc......i be wantin to fuck em real good right on top of their diploma

full

i be boppin on cars and shit too....idk why but if they're in sumn foreign and got on big ass shades i wanna ride lol

Ot6t.gif

So if the mayor of Chicago threw that thang at you, you'd smash?

LIGHTFOOT_120319_01.0.jpg

Emilia Clarke as Daenerys. Emilia Clarke herself isn't atttractive whatsoever. She's a goofy looking basic White woman and I don't like White women.

I would seed the fuck up Daenerys. Ain't nothing like watching a bitch in power exercise that shit ruthlessly. Jon Snow is a whole bitch for betraying her.
giphy.gif

I would smash AOC too but she look like she talk too much about her feelings.

Last edited:
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys. Emilia Clarke herself isn't atttractive whatsoever. She's a goofy looking basic White woman and I don't like White women.

I would seed the fuck up Daenerys. Ain't nothing like watching a bitch in power exercise that shit ruthlessly. Jon Snow is a whole bitch.
giphy.gif

I cant agree here...she was sexy in GOT....something about that smile and her lips.

I would seed the fuck up Daenerys. Ain't nothing like watching a bitch in power exercise that shit ruthlessly. Jon Snow is a whole bitch.
giphy.gif

You can't be serious, lol.

Back