Welcome To aBlackWeb

When the Feelings Ain’t Mutual

Naww man. I seen my brother go through that. When he finally broke it off to be with his now wife. She stalked the both of them. Called houses and cell phones. Showed up uninvited to my house a couple times...

A year later...she turned off the power button

I won't say it is wrong per say but from my experience it causes more harm than good. Dude went into full fledge harassment mode. The sex was amazing but I had to tell him that will not make me want to be with you and I don't know if he just wasn't use to hearing shit like that or what. I cared about him though but he just wasn't the man for me and even after telling him I still did not want to be with him he didn't want to hear that. It got to the point where he was like "look, I'll be whatever you want me to be just to be in your life". I can't treat someone like that man so I cut him off. Even to this day, he's still a damn nut but I'm states away now so amen.

not really....there's usually one or the other that feels stronger than the other, at first

depending on the situation and each's expectations, u gotta give it time enough to see if that "lower" feeling half will come around or not

I've actually never ended up being with anyone I was "head over heels" for.....shit has to be built or its mostly lust

I won't say it is wrong per say but from my experience it causes more harm than good. Dude went into full fledge harassment mode. The sex was amazing but I had to tell him that will not make me want to be with you and I don't know if he just wasn't use to hearing shit like that or what. I cared about him though but he just wasn't the man for me and even after telling him I still did not want to be with him he didn't want to hear that. It got to the point where he was like "look, I'll be whatever you want me to be just to be in your life". I can't treat someone like that man so I cut him off. Even to this day, he's still a damn nut but I'm states away now so amen.

meeks with the lightskin demon post lmao

dont get mama's house shot up

if you know the feelings aint mutual and you still fuck them, you're a user.

foh lol

Yall both using each other. We' re grown, if yall aint in a commited relationship, that mf don't owe u shit. Now if you're lying like u feel mutual when u don't that's another thing.

But if you're keepin it a buck and saying "i aint in love but i fuck with u" and she continues to give u the pussy, that's on her.

foh lol

Yall both using each other. We' re grown, if yall aint in a commited relationship, that mf don't owe u shit. Now if you're lying like u feel mutual when u don't that's another thing.

But if you're keepin it a buck and saying "i aint in love but i fuck with u" and she continues to give u the pussy, that's on her.
no, you foh lol

that wouldn't end well and you know it

Lol still got the pussy tho
now you know you probably got a whole lot of crazy with that. and rightfully so. sleep with someone who you know is disproportionately into you, and you are wronging them. end of.

especially since the image in the OP specifically says "has DEEP feelings for you & you have none"

cold hearted!

now you know you probably got a whole lot of crazy with that. and rightfully so. sleep with someone who you know is disproportionately into you, and you are wronging them. end of.

especially since the image in the OP specifically says "has DEEP feelings for you & you have none"

What part of , still... got ... the ... drawers, don't u get b?

that right there lol

put that sleeper on him then act like it wasnt nothing

that boy was ready and willing to be a faithful side dip lol

No LIE, the sex was so damn.....AMAZING!!! but... he just did shit I can't rock with and it annoyed me.
I knew him since I was 17, Hadn't seen him since I was like 19ish and i'm 27 now and we finally reconnected after all these years after he found me on Facebook.
We started messing around again and I had to keep reminding him, i'm not that same person I was years ago.

No LIE, the sex was so damn.....AMAZING!!! but... he just did shit I can't rock with and it annoyed me.
I knew him since I was 17, Hadn't seen him since I was like 19ish and i'm 27 now and we finally reconnected after all these years after he found me on Facebook.
We started messing around again and I had to keep reminding him, i'm not that same person I was years ago.

lol I got one like that.....big flames during/after high school and we swore shit was for life

but she grew up to be stupid lmao

never hooked back up but when we chat real quick it always slips out that there's still feelings

and im like really sorry to hear that

Back