Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Site down this weekend i was worried about this thread the most.

I even creeped thru thecoli and they dont even have a thread for this at least from what i saw

Lmao. I'm one of the main cats holding Gang down tho... lol.

On another note Mr Premier TV seems to be over for anybody using it

I watched black ink on it earlier. But I only use it for those shows.

I just watched it and I would've let his ass die in this one

Ehh. For me...
the first person to be murdered in space is not about to be black especially when it wasn't his fault. I just wouldn't be able to go for that. Like that would be a complete non starter even if I were on the ship. We're not killing an innocent black person in space. No.

Ehh. For me...
the first person to be murdered in space is not about to be black especially when it wasn't his fault. I just wouldn't be able to go for that. Like that would be a complete non starter even if I were on the ship. We're not killing an innocent black person in space. No.
Since you put it like that......I stand corrected lmao

Ehh. For me...

If it shoulda been anybody it shoulda been that Dr. Shin character.

he fucked up with the algae... and if he didnt need to catch his breath and let ol girl go ahead of him she wouldnt have lost the oxygen. Most of the shit was his fault honestly lol

Since you put it like that......I stand corrected lmao

Yeah we not leaving earth for that bullshit. Think of something else.

If it shoulda been anybody it shoulda been that Dr. Shin character.

he fucked up with the algae... and if he didnt need to catch his breath and let ol girl go ahead of him she wouldnt have lost the oxygen. Most of the shit was his fault honestly lol

yeah mission should have went to prioritizing getting bruh back home. Mission control didn't clear the ship properly so its mission fail. Priority is getting him back home. Bruh fucked up the algae so his ass should be up on the chopping block if anything I agree. The fact they weren't initially going to try what they ended up doing was wild to me lol. They were really gonna slip a needle in that niggas arms and push him out the air lock.

Thank god Anna Kendrick's character was a real one.

Back