Welcome To aBlackWeb

When White Privilege Goes Wrong

he don't owe that dude shit.

Seems like he shouldn't have been out of his car at his window in the first place.

We are not knights,he don't owe him no rules of honor written on no stone.
I mean..my thing is i just know i wouldn't have driven off. I have principles

Aight..

I don't know the context of the situation to say if i would have popped him like that or not, but let's just say i popped the cac the same way, I would not have driven off. It's almost as if the ONLY reason he popped him was because he could drive off and not because he deserved to be hit, feel me. At the end of the day the cac can rationalise this L and be like fucking coward, you better drive off!! I want to leave no doubt that he got punked by not driving the fuck off. For me the W is not in hitting him alone but in making him understand he fucked up by running up on the wrong one.

Then he had a girl with him. What if she thought like me and found hit and running kinda janky? (still hilarious). That could change her view of me if she's a thorough chick

That's just me tho

I mean..my thing is i just know i wouldn't have driven off. I have principles

Aight..

I don't know the context of the situation to say if i would have popped him like that or not, but let's just say i popped the cac the same way, I would not have driven off. It's almost as if the ONLY reason he popped him was because he could drive off and not because he deserved to be hit, feel me. At the end of the day the cac can rationalise this L and be like fucking coward, you better drive off!! I want to leave no doubt that he got punked by not driving the fuck off. For me the W is not in hitting him alone but in making him understand he fucked up by running up on the wrong one.

Then he had a girl with him. What if she thought like me and found hit and running kinda janky? (still hilarious). That could change her view of me if she's a thorough chick

That's just me tho
I still say I don't owe him no street rumble or a chance to redeem himself

Fuck that nigga

Back