Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Also the term "real rape" is pretty stupid. Shit actually cost a politician his career when he used it to try and say women's bodies know how not to get pregnant from a "real rape". That's just a dumb as fuck phrase to use.

It really is............but not for the reasons you think.

Basically, what constitutes rape has become so subjective now.........that it's become necessary to distinguish between forcible penetration rape...........and........"so-called rape"..........that doesn't fall into the forcible penetration category.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy bruh.

Again, I don't think it's rape either way.

I just can't understand how people can think it's rape when a woman's been lied to.............but not when a man's been lied to.

I don't know if I'd refer to it as rape as the sex itself was by consent. It is a violation though, and it is serious since you are putting people's safety and future at risk without their permission.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy bruh.

Again, I don't think it's rape either way.

I just can't understand how people can think it's rape when a woman's been lied to.............but not when a man's been lied to.

If 2 people are having sex and the woman requests a condom be used and the man doesn't use one then at that point he has violated her consent. It's crazy so many people still have the idea that rape is only when a person is forcibly held down, beat up etc. That's some movie shit. It's not always some extremely violent thing that leaves literal physical marks on a person.

It's also funny you're pointing out the supposed hypocrisy of these laws when for the vast majority of history men have been the ones creating and implementing laws governing what is and isn't considered rape and assault. So if your beef is with anyone about the hypocrisy around how sexual assault of men vs women is viewed legally then your beef is with other men.

I don't know if I'd refer to it as rape................as the sex itself was by consent.

It is a violation though, and it is serious since you are putting people's safety and future at risk without their permission.

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

That's all I've been saying bruh.

For some reason people don't wanna hear it though.

It really is............but not for the reasons you think.

Basically, what constitutes rape has become so subjective now.........that it's become necessary to distinguish between forcible penetration rape...........and........"so-called rape"..........that doesn't fall into the forcible penetration category.

It's not subjective. And if you actually look up the definition of the term rape "deception" is part of the definition as well. So the instance of lying about using a condom would fall under being deceived

If 2 people are having sex and the woman requests a condom be used and the man doesn't use one then at that point he has violated her consent.

Look, I'm just saying..........if you wanna call that rape, call it rape.

But don't say it's not rape when it's the other way around.

Meaning, if it's rape when a man lies about wearing a condom........then it's rape when a woman lies about being on birth control.

Don't understand why people aren't willing to accept that.

Last edited:
View attachment 511583

Lying about using a condom when asked to use one is deceiving someone. The definition of rape includes deception. It's not much more clear than that

This actually proves my point.

I agree with the first definition.

The second definition, however, is subjective.

Simply because it's not as clearly defined as the first definition.

Look, I'm just saying..........if you wanna call that rape, call it rape.

But don't say it's not rape when it's the other way around.

Meaning, if it's rape if a man lies about wearing a condom........then it's rape if a woman lies about being on birth control.

Don't understand why people aren't willing to accept that.

What if you found out that people do consider both illegal which is why women can also be prosecuted for putting someone at risk of catching an std by lying about contraception...which does happen

women can also be prosecuted for putting someone at risk of catching an std by lying about contraception...which does happen

It happens..........but how often does it happen?

Exceptions and norms.

For the most part, it's men who get prosecuted for situations like that..........not women.

View attachment 511583

Lying about using a condom when asked to use one is deceiving someone. The definition of rape includes deception. It's not much more clear than that

That's broad and you know it. What about if a dude lies and says he's a millionaire to get some pussy. You going to call that rape? What about if a chick lies about her age and says she's 10 years younger than she is to get the dude interested. Is that rape too? Too much lying goes on between people when dating for you tor really act like any and all deception related to the process of two people having sex equates to rape.

That's broad and you know it. What about if a dude lies and says he's a millionaire to get some pussy. You going to call that rape? What about if a chick lies about her age and says she's 10 years younger than she is to get the dude interested. Is that rape too? Too much lying goes on between people when dating for you tor really act like any and all deception related to the process of two people having sex equates to rape.

I didn't say any and all deception. Im speaking specifically to the instance of lying about using vs not a condom and saying that's not rape. And again if you wanna extend the discussion then that goes to the issue of how the laws themselves have been written for years. Everyone has heard of an instance where a dude claims a girl who is under 18 lied to him and now he's facing a statutory rape charge and being deceived about her age isn't legally seen as a valid defense.

If you want shit like that to change then socially the idea of lying to get some has to become universally frowned upon because it does have actual real world consequences and not seen as just "part of the game". Bottom line is niggas don't often take the deception part seriously until they're now under the gun and all.of a sudden become legal scholars on what should and shouldn't count as deception. When it comes to the legality of how sexual assault and rape cases are handled legally men basically dug their own grave and now niggas everywhere gotta deal with the consequences of how the laws are written and interpreted because of how society views sex in general.

I didn't say any and all deception. Im speaking specifically to the instance of lying about using vs not a condom and saying that's not rape. And again if you wanna extend the discussion then that goes to the issue of how the laws themselves have been written for years. Everyone has heard of an instance where a dude claims a girl who is under 18 lied to him and now he's facing a statutory rape charge and being deceived about her age isn't legally seen as a valid defense.

If you want shit like that to change then socially the idea of lying to get some has to become universally frowned upon because it does have actual real world consequences and not seen as just "part of the game". Bottom line is niggas don't often take the deception part seriously until they're now under the gun and all.of a sudden become legal scholars on what should and shouldn't count as deception. When it comes to the legality of how sexual assault and rape cases are handled legally men basically dug their own grave and now niggas everywhere gotta deal with the consequences of how the laws are written and interpreted because of how society views sex in general.

Again, I'm not saying lying shouldn't have consequences. I'm just saying that in this case I don't believe the lie constituted rape in my opinion. And while you didn't specifically say all lying was rape, the argument in your previous post was basically "he deceived her, the dictionary definition includes deception, so he raped her."

I'd agree the laws for sexual assault in general probably need to be tightened to be fair to everyone.

Then maybe more men it happens to should take it to the legal system shouldn't they?

Maybe they're just smart enough to realize it would be a waste of time because the courts wouldn't take it seriously.

Besides, the courts would be going against their own interests by not getting their fair share of child support/legal fees that keep them employed.

Back