Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab sentenced to 45 years for running a drug ring implicated in murder

young niggas hardheaded as hell

how you gonna tell a old head how to think when old head done been through everything your lil ass is going through and can give you game if you just shut the fuck up and listen

but do you young blood, hope you make it to 40, but if you on internet telling ppl online to “watch they mouth” and you so quick to run your mouth then it’s only a matter of time before you get caught up in some shit with all that testosterone

hope you make it to 40 young blood

The Judge don't understand "his culture" The Judge likely grew up with both parents with good paying jobs, no worries about violence, no parent who is a drug addict, etc. Ar-Ab and any other men of color like him grew up having to fend for himself.
From your responses in this thread you must be a young dude. Instead of berating you I'm gonna give you this advice - the world doesn't give a fuck about your circumstances or how hard you grew up because everyone has their own story. You are responsible and therefore accountable for your own actions. Use AR-AB as a cautionary tale. Don't be a dummy.

how you gonna tell a old head how to think when old head done been through everything your lil ass is going through and can give you game if you just shut the fuck up and listen

but do you young blood, hope you make it to 40, but if you on internet telling ppl online to “watch they mouth” and you so quick to run your mouth then it’s only a matter of time before you get caught up in some shit with all that testosterone

I was saying in general tho, wasn't speaking about anybody specifically.

From your responses in this thread you must be a young dude. Instead of berating you I'm gonna give you this advice - the world doesn't give a fuck about your circumstances or how hard you grew up because everyone has their own story. You are responsible and therefore accountable for your own actions. Use AR-AB as a cautionary tale. Don't be a dummy.
I'm saying with or without those "videos" of him self snitching and his video with Vladmir, he was bound to get roofed. Even without the killer testifying, he still would've got convicted.

To his credit it’s niggas 10 to 25 years older on this site who do this lol

Back