Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Unless this 🔴neck was just geekin' on meth, this one here is down for the crown...did you see the look in his eyes? lol

The old folks in my family have always said "you can see the crazy 'round 'bout da eyes...crazy as a betsy bug!" 😁

Yeah he high on stupidity. He ain't down for shyt. Muthafucca like him forget folks can shoot back.

White supremacists know they're losing their grip on their privileges and advantages

Their birthrates are low and whites will be the minorities in 20 years

Trump was supposed to make white America great again, that didn't happen, now theyre going for broke

This is an underrated and overlooked point. A lot of these racists see the writing on the wall and that's why they are acting out so strongly now. If you've ever watched Tucker Carlson, dude has dropped the dog whistles and is just straight up spout racism.

This is an underrated and overlooked point. A lot of these racists see the writing on the wall and that's why they are acting out so strongly now. If you've ever watched Tucker Carlson, dude has dropped the dog whistles and is just straight up spout racism.
Tucker Carlson has been going on about the "Great Replacement Theory" with the white population in America.

The truth is that throughout history white people have always been the ones who are inferior.

Honestly I think they bug up Rome and Greece so much because that’s all they got and everything else stolen. Seen an old Roman break down they viewed the darker races from warm climates as smarter more civilized but weak warriors(sorry for not raping and killing) and viewed Northern and Central Europeans as good warriors but low civilization. And Rome being the center was the best of both worlds. Pure stupid

Honestly I think they bug up Rome and Greece so much because that’s all they got and everything else stolen. Seen an old Roman break down they viewed the darker races from warm climates as smarter more civilized but weak warriors(sorry for not raping and killing) and viewed Northern and Central Europeans as good warriors but low civilization. And Rome being the center was the best of both worlds. Pure stupid

Rome and Greece stole all they shit from Africa too

The only thing that is going to come out of the verdict from this trial is continuing trauma no matter the result... for George Floyds family and Black people in general

This might be the first time many have seen a trial on tv..a trial of this nature i wonder what the hell the court room sounded like during the 50s ..

Back