Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Ironic that I could say the same thing about you.

It really is a waste of time since logic and common sense are obviously foreign concepts to you.

No I just really don’t agree with your views and I think you take those viewpoints to be edgy and feel like it’s getting back at women. You just going against the grain because liberals and feminism or whatever.

so my homie told me that when he was young that his older cousin force him to make out with her every time she would come over. i told that was rape but he said its not

Deadeye out here for all the homies that had the rubber on extra tight.
For all the niggas that believed "it's okay, I won't get pregnant".
All the fellas caught in the leg lock.
And the drip that went too far.

No I just really don’t agree with your views and I think you take those viewpoints to be edgy and feel like it’s getting back at women. You just going against the grain because liberals and feminism or whatever.

So, for you, it's feelings/emotions over logic and common sense huh?

That's exactly what I've been saying all along.

Thanks for the confirmation.

So, for you, it's feelings/emotions over logic and common sense huh?

That's exactly what I've been saying all along.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Society calls this sexual assault but because you feel it’s just a lie then it’s not sexual assault. Are your feelings based in logic or just being anti politically correct and anti feminists. You have a serious documented issue from IC to now and get offended for being labeled a creep. But your argument is creep shit. Like talking to a brick wall.

Society calls this sexual assault but because you feel it’s just a lie then it’s not sexual assault. Are your feelings based in logic or just being anti politically correct and anti feminists. You have a serious documented issue from IC to now and get offended for being labeled a creep. But your argument is creep shit. Like talking to a brick wall.

The fact that this example of sexual assault doesn't go both ways indicates that it's not rooted in logic and common sense.

Ironically, it's actually rooted in sexism and gender discrimination because it only applies to women and not men.

In a world where there's actually people that purposefully have unprotected sex with HIV/AIDS I'm surprised she didn't make sure he was using a condom since he's a stranger

It's fucked up but I'm also surprised the Excedrin wrapper trick worked. Think I've only heard about that in movies/shows

few yrs ago I was in court, my case was bout to be called so my lawyer pulled me in the hall to talk

when I got back in the courtroom dude I was sittin right next to was up in front the judge pleading guilty to criminal exposure to hiv/aids (hit raw & didn't tell her he was +)

got like 6 months unsupervised probation

Rape is one form of sexual assault but not the only form
You know what's weird? Growing up when a woman was raped they said she was raped. Then they started to put it under the "sexual assault" banner because it sounded less harsh. Now women are getting upset and demanding it be called what it is, rape.

Deadeye out here for all the homies that had the rubber on extra tight.
For all the niggas that believed "it's okay, I won't get pregnant".
All the fellas caught in the leg lock.
And the drip that went too far.

Not even that.

For me it's all about consistency.

If we're all supposed to be equal............and people wanna call what that man did rape/sexual assault............then they have to see it like that when women do the same thing.

I don't think either of those situations are rape.

It's deceptive and dishonest.............but it doesn't constitute rape or sexual assault.

When you really think about it, shit like this is actually an insult to women who've been victims of and traumatized by real rape.

Not all this......"regret".......and........"I was lied to"........bullshit.

It's a slap in the face that they want to put themselves in the same category as women who've been forcibly penetrated against their will.

So if the argument is "when this happens to men it's not rape but for women it is"...why not then push for it to be considered sexual assault against men too as opposed to trying to claim it isn't sexual assault against women? That would make more sense instead of trying to dismiss what actually is considered a crime because as has been said condoms aren't just for birth control and there can be other bad outcomes from raw sex with someone

So if the argument is "when this happens to men it's not rape but for women it is"...why not then push for it to be considered sexual assault against men too as opposed to trying to claim it isn't sexual assault against women? That would make more sense instead of trying to dismiss what actually is considered a crime because as has been said condoms aren't just for birth control and there can be other bad outcomes from raw sex with someone

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy bruh.

Again, I don't think it's rape either way.

I just can't understand how people can think it's rape when a woman's been lied to.............but not when a man's been lied to.

Back