Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

Just read it was a 13 year old kid who had his hands up, killed by the police in chicago as well.

This is feeling like that summer Philando Castile and Alton Sterling got murdered, seems like every time you turn around police did some more bullshit

I get that, I really do but Latinos are gonna have to stand on they own two feet with this. They barely around (if at all) when the police are on Black folks necks (no pun intended).

ehhhhh

I disagree. I use to be apart of Black and Brown collective here in philadelphia and Latino folxs were always hand in hand w/ Black activist confronting state violence in our city

furthermore, when it comes to cops, i dont care if the victim is Black, white, Puerto Rican or asian. The issue is police violence in total. Not the color of the victim

ehhhhh

I disagree. I use to be apart of Black and Brown collective here in philadelphia and Latino folxs were always hand in hand w/ Black activist confronting state violence in our city

furthermore, when it comes to cops, i dont care if the victim is Black, white, Puerto Rican or asian. The issue is police violence in total. Not the color of the victim

I'll take your word for it.

I'm against police brutality but Black people bare the brunt of it. That's my first concern, the rest comes after.

Wasn't he on the IC?
No. That's EDP (short for EatDatPussy).

He claims to be a super Eagles fan, but constantly shits on the franchise.

Dude wore his welcome out with the Philly fanbase a while ago, but people love his vulgarity. Fuck that Tugboat nigga.

Well there's Black latinos, more Black people in Latin America than anywhere not in Africa, white, mixed, indiginous...just be accurate if you're gonna try to be a smartass

Well there's Black latinos, more Black people in Latin America than anywhere not in Africa, white, mixed, indiginous...just be accurate if you're gonna try to be a smartass

My grandmother is a born Cuban, she fled to Jamaica after Castro came into power but thanks I'll keep that in mind.

I'll take your word for it.

I'm against police brutality but Black people bare the brunt of it. That's my first concern, the rest comes after.

Black and Brown Latinos been catching it too and they have been objecting to it too just not as loudly as us, but historically no one speaks out against any injustice as loudly us.

I hope that Soup for my family guy on CNN gets protection. Last thing I'd be doing at a protest is talk with the media.

Back