Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former military officer harrasing young black man for walking in neighborhood

I think dude handled it appropriately given his stature. He looks mad young and frail and would have gotten bodied by ol' boy, even if ol' boy can't really fight. The size difference alone would make it tough.

Ol' boy really is a coward though acting tough on a younger much smaller person like that. He wasn't a threat at all it seems.

I grew up on the Lowend of Chicago and when we played any game that required running I was barefoot

Some of us just don't like the restriction of shoes

Man I’m struggling to understand why this dude let a non-gun touting dude talk to him like that and push him....

people have forgotten how to fight or something....it’s ok to lose or get your ass kicked one on one....but don’t take a L sounding like a bitch.....(unless he is a little kid or is on the spectrum) this shit is unacceptable.

dont yall get on here and make bitch ass behavior heroic

Everyone is different. Not everyone has that mentality and not everyone can fight. Many people feel very uncomfortable when it comes to situations like this. He's the smaller man and it's pretty obvious that he's not the type of person that is used to let his hands go. He has probably never been in a fight before so the last thing he wants to happen is to get into a fight with Ol boy. He handle it the best way he could and decided to stay calm.

Whole shit is disgusting.

Happy that now he gon lose his job, his pension, and most of all, happy that he gon end up losing that house he dont wanna see black people walking in front of
Shit, his wife ain’t gonna stay either after losing all that.

If the story about how this all started is accurate, she did what white women have been doing to Black men since time immemorial...

I don't know what the backstory is but I was just about to say that she's probably the one that put the battery in his back.

I wouldn't be surprised if she went to her husband and misrepresented what the brotha was doing to make him out to be more threatening than he actually was.

I don't know what the backstory is but I was just about to say that she's probably the one that put the battery in his back.

I wouldn't be surprised if she went to her husband and misrepresented what the brotha was doing to make him out to be more threatening than he actually was.
According to the story, that's precisely what happened

It was said that the woman told her husband the young Black man sexually assaulted their daughter

According to the story, that's precisely what happened

It was said that the woman told her husband the young Black man sexually assaulted their daughter

I'm not sure what can happen legally in response to something like that, but if that's really what happened, she needs legal action taken against her. People can and have been killed over bullshit like that.

Everyone is different. Not everyone has that mentality and not everyone can fight. Many people feel very uncomfortable when it comes to situations like this. He's the smaller man and it's pretty obvious that he's not the type of person that is used to let his hands go. He has probably never been in a fight before so the last thing he wants to happen is to get into a fight with Ol boy. He handle it the best way he could and decided to stay calm.
Then walk away....get out of dodge....don’t continue to sit There and be abused on film.

im alright with rolling out and moving on too. It’s ok...If you don’t want that smoke it’s better to bounce....he did neither till the women came and SAVED him...not a good way to live

Back