Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

The specific topic of this discussion is about black men

Yeah, tired of this............."intersectionality".............bullshit too.

Dr T Hasan Johnson speaks on this a lot.

Don't wanna derail the thread though, but.......for the most part..........it's black men who are the most at-risk for this type of violence.

Not saying it doesn't affect other segments of the black community as well.

It does, but not nearly to the same extent.

Another discussion for another thread though.

Yeah, tired of this............."intersectionality".............bullshit too.

Dr T Hasan Johnson speaks on this a lot.

Don't wanna derail the thread though, but.......for the most part..........it's black men who are the most at-risk for this type of violence.

Not saying it doesn't affect other segments of the black community as well.

It does, but not nearly to the same extent.

Another discussion for another thread though.
Black people as a whole are being attacked but I guess for one conversation I couldn’t specifically talk about black men...

0vm4ouhb8h551.jpg

intl.police.shootings.png

I'm not sure why he tried to run especially given the petty nature of the warrants out on him. That was a bad move, but neither it nor the shit they were arresting him over constituted a need for lethal force.

I don't know if the cop meant to shoot him or not. A lot of these cops are pretty incompetent, so I can believe that she would make that mistake in the heat of the moment. Our law enforcement institutions need to be blown up and restarted, and the comparison between our cops and those from other countries should be all the info anyone needs to understand how bad shit is. Unfortunately, too many in this country are content with things just being bad, so shit never changes.

I'm not sure why he tried to run especially given the petty nature of the warrants out on him. That was a bad move, but neither it nor the shit they were arresting him over constituted a need for lethal force.

I don't know if the cop meant to shoot him or not. A lot of these cops are pretty incompetent, so I can believe that she would make that mistake in the heat of the moment. Our law enforcement institutions need to be blown up and restarted, and the comparison between our cops and those from other countries should be all the info anyone needs to understand how bad shit is. Unfortunately, too many in this country are content with things just being bad, so shit never changes.
Brah, I know I never carry anything illegal when I fly and still get nervous when the shit go off

I'm not gonna tell anyone how they should react in a situation like a pullover by a cop

I don't know if the cop meant to shoot him or not. A lot of these cops are pretty incompetent, so I can believe that she would make that mistake in the heat of the moment.
This. A lot of over reaction by all parties involved led to this brother death.

However, the onus is on the police force to be the more competent party and she wasn't. She shoulf see some time behind this

Brah, I know I never carry anything illegal when I fly and still get nervous when the shit go off

I'm not gonna tell anyone how they should react in a situation like a pullover by a cop

Don't run. I'm going to say it.

It's not a matter of me trying to force other people into my way of thinking. It's just a fact that the vast majority of the time, running doesn't help. These cops are itching for any reason whatsoever to use force, resisting and running gives them everything they need. The difference between this incident and the one in VA with the military cat is that he stayed calm and didn't run. They still fucked him up with the spray, so you are probably going to catch so abuse no matter what, but resisting and running is a good way to wind up dead for a black man. It just is.

also a lot of police are competent. we have to stop trying to assuage these mfers of guilt. its like the whole tired idea that racism is some type of disease

no no no no no

racism is backed by very competent people owning, controlling and monetizing these institutions that have been railroading and killing Black folks for years.

Don't run. I'm going to say it.

It's not a matter of me trying to force other people into my way of thinking. It's just a fact that the vast majority of the time, running doesn't help. These cops are itching for any reason whatsoever to use force, resisting and running gives them everything they need. The difference between this incident and the one in VA with the military cat is that he stayed calm and didn't run. They still fucked him up with the spray, so you are probably going to catch so abuse no matter what, but resisting and running is a good way to wind up dead for a black man. It just is.

stop

the fact yall still think theres “right” and “wrong” ways when interacting with police lmao

you can do everything in your power to be complicit and still end up dead. thats why its all a sham

You can, but some things put you at higher risk than others. That's just a fact. Denying that doesn't help anyone.

You can point out things that might increase your odds of surviving police encounters while still making it clear that the police are the problem.

You can, but some things put you at higher risk than others. That's just a fact. Denying that doesn't help anyone.

You can point out things that might increase your odds of surviving police encounters while still making it clear that the police are the problem.

sir theres been way too much proof presented to still be spouting this bullshit.

“if you dont turn your head a certain way, or move too quickly when grabbing your information, you can increase your chances of survival”

do yall realize how stupid yall sound?
like is this where we are at? lmao godlee

Last edited:
Back