Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trash. If I didn't order shit on amazon frequently I'd cancel this and everything else.

Besides invincible it's been fucking dud after dud.
This. Amazon is one of the WOAT streaming services. They got Invincible and The Boys, besides that there aint really shit Amazon exclusive thats worth watching.

I did see a movie with Joaquin Phoenix from Amazon Studios that was pretty damn good though. Literally everything else has been trash and ive notices Hulu and Amazon basically have the same library of shows excluding their exclusives.

This. Amazon is one of the WOAT streaming services. They got Invincible and The Boys, besides that there aint really shit Amazon exclusive thats worth watching.

I did see a movie with Joaquin Phoenix from Amazon Studios that was pretty damn good though. Literally everything else has been trash and ive notices Hulu and Amazon basically have the same library of shows excluding their exclusives.
I wouldn't say they have nothing. In addition to The Boys, I enjoyed The Man in the High Castle and Carnival Row is promising. Jack Ryan is also dope and Bosch is a good watch at the end of the day.

But this shit? Nah, fuck that.

I wouldn't say they have nothing. In addition to The Boys, I enjoyed The Man in the High Castle and Carnival Row is promising. Jack Ryan is also dope and Bosch is a good watch at the end of the day.

Ive heard of Carnival Row but never checked it out. Ill give those 2 shows a chance. Also heard Jack Ryan was good, just doesnt seem like something I'd be super into watching but maybe I will give it a chance as well.

Oh shit i didnt know Gillian Flynn created the Series Utopia. I love her writing, im gonna give it a honest go this weekend for sure.

Tried carnival row couldn't do it.

Jack ryan is cool but has no replay value.

Bosch trash to me.

Utopia is good

Remake that doesn't come close to being ad good as its og.

Another good show they have is Startup I enjoyed that.

Amazon sucks at making new content. They have a lot of old movies and shows in their catalog that are good tho.

I tried watching the first episode of that shit and didnt care for it. The trailer looked dope af though. Ill try giving it another shot this weekend probably

If you can find the original series I guarantee you'll love it. Especially the first episode.

Tried carnival row couldn't do it.

Jack ryan is cool but has no replay value.

Bosch trash to me.

Remake that doesn't come close to being ad good as its og.

Another good show they have is Startup I enjoyed that.

Amazon sucks at making new content. They have a lot of old movies and shows in their catalog that are good tho.

AFter i posted that i googled and saw that they cancelled the fuckin shit already

now i guess i will to have to catch out the OG version just to finish it

AFter i posted that i googled and saw that they cancelled the fuckin shit already

now i guess i will to have to catch out the OG version just to finish it

Og was only 2 seasons itself. But oh boy.

I swear the powers that be made them shut that shit down.

I knew amazon would fuck it up. Probably purposely.

Amazon Prime streaming isn't bad. A couple original movies and shows I have watched have been more hits than misses.

Watch ZeroZeroZero and thank me later

Back