Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I got to like 3 maybe 4 episodes before I just turned it off and put on something else for background noise while I slept. It wasn't even worth background noise I just wanted it off. Lol.

I'm a broke nigga in these abw streets but I'm sure I can make one of them pay... lmao

Word on the street is the abw store might be returning so you can pay to ban people again. But let's keep that between you and me 👀

You know I'm with all that smoke but if you still giving niggas immunity from they ass whoopings you can keep that shit.

But its ya birthday. We can argue about this another time. Enjoy your evening @AP2.0

So it's okay to watch Liam Neeson movies again🤔?

Yeah. We just canceled that one movie he released after saying that shit.

I mean I don't even think what he said was that bad. I'd be on the same shit. It just some things don't need to be admitted or said out loud. Especially in this climate. It's always free to stfu.

I fuck with his movies tho. Rarely non entertaining. You always get something out of it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

@AP2.0 give me some mod powers in here so I can keep @King Freeman and @Inori in line. They be dissin movies that I like and I've been taken it personal lately and I wanna ban them niggas from time to time.

I'm a broke nigga in these abw streets but I'm sure I can make one of them pay... lmao

I... on the other hand am not a broke nigga like yourself... and you can expect to be banned when that shit is back in play for even joking about "keeping us in line"

"Get your affairs in order"

🤣

Back