Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Sooooo...I'm not understanding what he wants done.

If they didn't take Chauvin to trial...then he'd be complaining. So I'm not understanding what he was expecting from the trial? Did he think the video was enough? That they didn't need testimony from ALL those witnesses...experts...the chief...etc etc? He thought they were gonna just Chauvin walk in the court...convict him on the spot...then sentence him w/n 30mins?

He mentioned being court-martialed...yet overlooking the fact that he would've had a trial FIRST. So what exactly does he want?

Last edited:
Sooooo...I'm not understanding what he wants done.

If they didn't take Chauvin to trial...then he'd be complaining. So I'm not understanding what he was expecting from the trial? Did he think the video was enough? That they didn't need testimony from ALL those witnesses...experts...the chief...etc etc? He thought they were gonna Chauvin walk in the court...convict him on the spot...then sentence him w/n 30mins?

He mentioned being court-martialed...yet overlooking the fact that he would've had a trial FIRST. So what exactly does he want?

I think he saying military has more discipline and cops dont

I think he saying military has more discipline and cops dont

Yeah and water is wet. He's not really tellin us anything we don't already know.

He's just now discovering this?? It took Floyd's death for the light bulb to go on in his head?

I agree with all his points as it regards to this case, but not about to act like the US military of all organizations is a moral organization.
Exactly. All that only applies if they get caught and it reaches that level. Many times they do fuck shit that doesn't see the light of day.

I guess if it was recorded and got exposure though all of that would apply, so he's probably partially right.

Good point being brought up..the fact his hands were cuffed behind his back caused more pressure on his neck

If the jurors can really grasp what this doctor is on the stand explaining. Chauvin is pretty fucked up.

Sometimes doctors can be way too scientific and can't explain what they are saying in layman's terms which just fucks everything. Whether they are for the prosecution or the defense.

The concept that we have the Geneva Convention to create rules of engagement with the enemy but nothint for citizens

Cost of killing a foreign national in a fucked up way is way more dangerous than fucking up your own citizens.

Just the way I see it.

Back