Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

If you're like say Ghostface and you've been talkin' about herbs and diet in place of Western medicine for a while I wouldn't really expect you to just up and get the vaccine

It's you niggas that are/been cool with all other medicines and medical procedures but don't like this particular vaccine that are wack AF to me

how about the vaccine passport and all of that babble that’s going on in the EU right now? You think it’s ok to alienate folks who don’t take the vaccine and wanna live in this new normal where you have to show with an app on your phone that you’re vaccinated or not before you enter the pub, museum, football match, cinema, cross country trips etc?

Forgive my ignorance if that’s not even a prospect in the UK but it certainly is over here in The Netherlands and the rest of the EU...

How is it in the states btw? Y’all are going to follow the EU and be about that vaccine passport life as well? It’s being developed as a app with a QR code over here...

How is it in the states btw? Y’all are going to follow the EU and be about that vaccine passport life as well? It’s being developed as a app with a QR code over here...

This is already the case in Israel btw and not some conspiracy theory shit, it’s being developed by the EU commission as we speak lol. The green card...

Absolutely

If this was Ebola or some other severe virus I could see where you’re coming from - but than we probably wouldn’t even have this discussion to begin with - but we’re talking about Corona, a virus that isn’t dangerous for 99% of the population whatsoever. Shaming healthy and not at risk people into getting a vaccine which still is in its trail stages is absurd.

vaccinating the people who are at risk - just like the yearly flu shots - and whoever wants to get the vaccine should be more than enough to pull the pressure of our healthcare systems and everyone should be able to get on with their lives again...alienating people and denying them acces to go to the pub or any other public place is ridiculous fam.

Nothing good ever came from polarizing a society...

If this was Ebola or some other severe virus I could see where you’re coming from - but than we probably wouldn’t even have this discussion to begin with - but we’re talking about Corona, a virus that isn’t dangerous for 99% of the population whatsoever. Shaming healthy and not at risk people into getting a vaccine which still is in its trail stages is absurd.

vaccinating the people who are at risk - just like the yearly flu shots - and whoever wants to get the vaccine should be more than enough to pull the pressure of our healthcare systems and everyone should be able to get on with their lives again...alienating people and denying them acces to go to the pub or any other public place is ridiculous fam.

It's only polarisin' because some people have an irration fear of vaccines edit: people have an irrational fear of THIS vaccine

Vaccines do not cause death or serious side effects. Not only accordin' to the same scientific process that allows for all the technology we use today, not only accordin' to the doctors we trust otherwise but also accordin' to good old fashioned observation.

It's only polarisin' because some people have an irration fear of vaccines edit: people have an irrational fear of THIS vaccine

Vaccines do not cause death or serious side effects. Not only accordin' to the same scientific process that allows for all the technology we use today, not only accordin' to the doctors we trust otherwise but also accordin' to good old fashioned observation.

fam the German, Dutch and other EU governments literally just halted the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine for people under 60 due to the extremely rare Trombose/blood cloth side effects which has killed (mostly) young women...

You also completely skipped the rest of my posts but carry on fam.

fam the German, Dutch and other EU governments literally just halted the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine for people under 60 due to the extremely rare Trombose/blood cloth side effects which has killed (mostly) young women...

Bro I'ma be real I did skip over that shit coz every time I look into one of these tweets/stories it's never what you guys say it is.

Ima go over them now

As suspected, its not what you're makin' out.

30 out of 18m people got the bloodclots and 7 died. Even if we say those 7 deaths occurred as a direct result of the vaccine, which we shouldn't until its proven, it'd be way less than 0.1%

I personally think restrictin' the vaccine to the elderly after 7 out of 18 million people died is knee jerk and needless especially since as I said before it's not confirmed the vaccines caused those deaths but I get it I suppose.

If you want can edit my post from "vaccines don't cause death or serious side effects" to "there's a statistically negligible chance a vaccine will kill you or cause serious side effects"

As suspected, its not what you're makin' out.

30 out of 18m people got the bloodclots and 7 died. Even if we say those 7 deaths occurred as a direct result of the vaccine, which we shouldn't until its proven, it'd be way less than 0.1%

I personally think restrictin' the vaccine to the elderly after 7 out of 18 million people died is knee jerk and needless especially since as I said before it's not confirmed the vaccines caused those deaths but I get it I suppose.

If you want can edit my post from "vaccines don't cause death or serious side effects" to "there's a statistically negligible chance a vaccine will kill you or cause serious side effects"

Lol I see you’re still skipping over my previous posts point and the reason why were arguing but alright, I’ll play along:

The decision came after the country’s medical regulator announced that it had received a total of 31 reports of rare blood clots in recent recipients of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Nine of the people died and all but two of the cases involved women aged 20 to 63, the Paul Ehrlich Institute said.

The Netherlands it has been 5 out of around 300k and in Germany 31 out of 2.7 million...

Negligent maybe - unless it was someone you love - but again, the AstraZeneca vaccine is still in its Trail stages and all (long term) side effects are still very much unknown. They ironically probably wouldn’t have died of the Rona...

Do me a favour now that your doing your googles:

Google ‘Germany AstraZeneca’ and check how much the BBC differs from DW or Euronews etc while all reporting the same news topic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56580728 BBC was basically a AZ sales pitch

and the Germans coming with the opposite...

Look, more power to you if you take a experimental vaccine - google the EMA conditional marketing authorization if u don’t believe me - but that doesn’t mean it’s ok to alienate someone who doesn’t want to for reasons stated previously...

Just as you're saying the long term affects of the vaccine isn't known you also cant lean so hard on "corona isn't dangerous to 99% of the population" when there's still active research and new information also being discovered about the long term after affects of those who caught it. You're just using the side that supports your argument while not seeming to acknowledge that you don't know as much about the long term effects of this virus on the human body either

Just as you're saying the long term affects of the vaccine isn't known you also cant lean so hard on "corona isn't dangerous to 99% of the population" when there's still active research and new information also being discovered about the long term after affects of those who caught it. You're just using the side that supports your argument while not seeming to acknowledge that you don't know as much about the long term effects of this virus on the human body either

100s of millions already caught it including myself, I didn’t have any symptoms and have always tested negative afterwards eventhough I spend days working in a closed space with people who caught it...and I’m not the exception of the rule here, catching the virus twice has been extremely rare world wide...by your own logic I’m possibly already fucked cause a vaccine wouldn’t help me now lol smh.

You’re right though, many things are still unknown about the virus but let’s not act like 99% of the population hasn’t come out of it unscathed so far and that vaccines will make the Rona disappear, it’s here to stay and we have to learn to live with it not by it.

All I’m saying is that I don’t wanna get coerced into taking a vaccine I don’t have any faith in - yet! - just so I can take my son to the zoo or the cinema lol.

Cause thats the discussions we're having over here in Europe, how to re open and so far we’re going for (vaccine) passports in the form of an QR coded app which you have to show at the entrance of a public place that isn’t essential - from musea to festivals etc’ while still social distancing and wearing masks and I’m not cool with that way of life for the rest of our time here...

Lol I see you’re still skipping over my previous posts point and the reason why were arguing but alright, I’ll play along:

The decision came after the country’s medical regulator announced that it had received a total of 31 reports of rare blood clots in recent recipients of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Nine of the people died and all but two of the cases involved women aged 20 to 63, the Paul Ehrlich Institute said.

The Netherlands it has been 5 out of around 300k and in Germany 31 out of 2.7 million...

Negligent maybe - unless it was someone you love - but again, the AstraZeneca vaccine is still in its Trail stages and all (long term) side effects are still very much unknown. They ironically probably wouldn’t have died of the Rona...

Do me a favour now that your doing your googles:

Google ‘Germany AstraZeneca’ and check how much the BBC differs from DW or Euronews etc while all reporting the same news topic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56580728 BBC was basically a AZ sales pitch

and the Germans coming with the opposite...

Look, more power to you if you take a experimental vaccine - google the EMA conditional marketing authorization if u don’t believe me - but that doesn’t mean it’s ok to alienate someone who doesn’t want to for reasons stated previously...

This is exactly why I skip over you guys' articles it's coz, like I said before, they never back up the shit you're sayin'

That article you posted says pretty much the same thing I did.

The chances are very low and there's only correlation to death/serious side effects not causation

100s of millions already caught it including myself, I didn’t have any symptoms and have always tested negative afterwards eventhough I spend days working in a closed space with people who caught it...and I’m not the exception of the rule here, catching the virus twice has been extremely rare world wide...by your own logic I’m possibly already fucked cause a vaccine wouldn’t help me now lol smh.

You’re right though, many things are still unknown about the virus but let’s not act like 99% of the population hasn’t come out of it unscathed so far and that vaccines will make the Rona disappear, it’s here to stay and we have to learn to live with it not by it.

All I’m saying is that I don’t wanna get coerced into taking a vaccine I don’t have any faith in - yet! - just so I can take my son to the zoo or the cinema lol.

Cause thats the discussions we're having over here in Europe, how to re open and so far we’re going for (vaccine) passports in the form of an QR coded app which you have to show at the entrance of a public place that isn’t essential - from musea to festivals etc’ while still social distancing and wearing masks and I’m not cool with that way of life for the rest of our time here...

No my logic is as I stated. You're trying to minimize the lack of knowledge over the long term effects of the virus yet amplify the unknown long term effects of the vaccine. You're not being objective your position is clearly heavily biased and you're not that open to hearing anything other than what you wanna agree with

This is exactly why I skip over you guys' articles it's coz, like I said before, they never back up the shit you're sayin'

That article you posted says pretty much the same thing I did.

The chances are very low and there's only correlation to death/serious side effects not causation

your numbers were off and this was literally my post:

No my logic is as I stated. You're trying to minimize the lack of knowledge over the long term effects of the virus yet amplify the unknown long term effects of the vaccine. You're not being objective your position is clearly heavily biased and you're not that open to hearing anything other than what you wanna agree with

Take a long look in the mirror fam, seems like the last sentence is about yourself.

Back