Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

None of us want to say it...............................

But we all feel it.................................................................

So I'm watching the George Floyd trial. I want to get yall opinion on something. If Chauvin being racist or a bigot is brought up. Do yall feel a white prosecutor would do better with connecting to the white jurors about that than a black prosecutor?

IMO it hits different to other white people when another white person is speaking to them about another white person being a racist than it does when coming from a black person.

So I'm watching the George Floyd trial. I want to get yall opinion on something. If Chauvin being racist or a bigot is brought up. Do yall feel a white prosecutor would do better with connecting to the white jurors about that than a black prosecutor?

IMO it hits different to other white people when another white person is speaking to them about another white person being a racist than it does when coming from a black person.

great point

It's amazing that should even matter to white people. All that should matter is that video evidence and if those jurors are human there is no other conclusion they can come to than giving that pig the harshest sentence possible. Then again the American justice system is as fucked up as they come.

White people simply don't want others whites punished for harming black people

Last edited:
They fixing it for him, he's going to get off with a slap in the wrist.

I've been saying this,all the capital buildings,Police stations and big business buildings have National Guard around them carrying M4's and M16's. They have the barbed wire fencing up too.

Back